Cancer Man and Virgo Woman

• A F
    10 years ago

Been seeing this guy for almost two months. Gone on a few dates. We never really talked about it, but I'm assuming we're not dating exclusively cuz I've still been seeing other people even after I met him and it's safe to say that he's doing the same. But when we're together I feel happy. I can feel he feels happy too. I'm starting to like him and it's already getting a bit frustrated because he is SO busy with work. I send him a message he doesn't get to read it or won't reply until it's midnight or much later. I feel like he doesn't like me enough to actually "make time" for me. Nobody's busy 24/7 right? And I'm never really used to making the first move. I'm more used to guys pursuing me. I'm really contemplating whether I should drop him or actually try to make the first move or wait for him again until he makes another move. I sent him a text few minutes ago asking him what he's doing tonight... I'm never that type so I guess I could say I sorta went out of my comfort zone already. Do Cancer men appreciate it more if the girl makes the first move? What goes through a Cancer man's head when facd with situations like this? Cuz you know how Virgos are... we take calculated risks and won't take the plunge unless we know what we're actually getting into.

Any advice?

• Misundertood
    10 years ago

Yeah being a cancer Man we think if she really like us and is worth it shell stick around but also we concentrate on the here and now if were at work we concentrate on work if were at school we won't ignore a pretty girl if we can help it though i'd say to ke a flying lead take a risk and maybe your 'll like the results