Single or Taken?

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Still in the idk part...I do have a gf but at the same time I don't...so Idk honestly if I am taken or not >.> so I'll put Idk

• Beautiful Soul
    3 years ago

Taken. And married

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Single :) I actually like it now :) I was single for a long while and unfortunately people STILL want to date me smh I'll say no

• silvershoes
    3 years ago

What do you mean you do have a girlfriend but at the same time you don't? Is it an open relationship?
    I'm confused.

Also, taken.

• Beautiful Soul
    3 years ago

It sounds like it could have been an open relationship.

• Hannah Lizette
    3 years ago

Happily taken for almost 8 years.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

James you'd be wrong it wasn't open she cheated and friend told me lets just say I have no tolerance for cheating dames I just like to think the best in people

Silvershoes I said I do and I don't because I or rather we haven't dumped each other yet I can walk out but I don't really care we don't love each other she knows that I'm very upfront about my feelings because I don't like being played with

• Beautiful Soul
    3 years ago

Ahhh okay. I'm just glad I found someone to call mine

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

And I'm extremely happy for you James as for me cupid either misfired on me and shot another soul that was supposed to be my arrow or he got drunk as hell and forgot me

• Beautiful Soul
    3 years ago

Don't say that though. You will find true love someday. I gave up hope too. But then it just kinda happened.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

It's my fault actually...3 people have told me they "loved me" since I was in high school or idk when and I'm all nice and hallow inside and go "awe cute" not "oh my god?!!! You did? Why didn't you tell me? I wasn't scary!!!" they have told me they liked how I was yada yada yada I can't feel my sister who isn't my sister just a good friend...well we are talking but it's difficult to trust her again...she's rather she was the keeper of the remains of my heart and she nearly destroyed me too smh guess that means I need to trust no one

• Kakera
    3 years ago

I love many, but I do not love One. Similarly, I am loved by many, but not by One.

It's been years since that One disappeared. So now I'm married to my self-pity.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

I'm married to my memories

• silvershoes
    3 years ago

You're both far too young to give up on love! This time is for you to learn about yourselves and explore the world without anyone holding you back. This is the time to be selfish. Love will naturally follow and your freedoms will never be what they are now once you have a wife/husband and a family (if that's what you want someday). Pursue your passions, meet new people, gain work experience, expand your education, put money into savings and then blow it all on an adventure! Make mistakes and learn from them. Learn to be happy without anyone else. Try to be the best version of yourself, and trust me, people will be drawn to you like bears to honey.

Ok, I'm done :)

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Silvershoes people already bug me too much to date them >.< but thank you for the advise I do need to change I'm too sullen most of the time no matter that I joke around alot :)

• abracadabra
    3 years ago

Single or taken? I don't which is a worse way to describe yourself.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

LMAO o God that made me laugh I have to agree though I do not know which is worse

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Taken

• Beautiful Soul
    3 years ago

Taken but Jane is right... Love will find you all.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Single gf cheated

• Masked metaphor
    3 years ago

Sorry to hear, hope your ok Mori

Single

• Dancing Rivers
    3 years ago

Single for ten months now and not ready to put my heart out there for love again, but it's as open as a cupboard with no door for new friends,I love making friends and just hanging out and chatting <3 :-P

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Single for 2months? lol who knows I want to date again tho /.? p.s. Andrew I'm fine :)

• Jad
    3 years ago

Single, but I am fine with that for this phase of my life. :]

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    3 years ago

Awe Austin :) good for you not me I want to date

• Dancing Rivers
    2 years ago

Guys I'm so confused!!!!! I'm single, but I've been having a sort of fling with a friend of mine who at first I had a crush on, but now the longer the fling is going on, the less I have a crush on him, it's not that he's undesirable,I just don't feel that emotional bond with him that I need in any form of relationship, but he seems to be doing the opposite, or so he claims.also, for many years I've had these dreams that would come true like, the very next day, and last night I had a dream whereby someone I cared about once whom my mom didn't like, came back into my life again and we started over as if no time had passed between us, then today I saw I had a missed call from an unknown number so I called it back, and my heart nearly dropped to the floor, the guy I'd fallen for and cared deeply for about a year or so ago, was on the other line, (and due to a break up I'd had recently my heart has been kind of a Pandora box lately,I don't open it to anybody at all), but on hearing this guys voice, it was like the red sea was parting in my heart, my face lit up with the biggest smile, NY heart skipped several beats and a bunch of memories suddenly came flooding back into my mind, and now tonight I'm lying here in my bed crying happy-sad tears, happy that he's back in NY life, sad because of all that's happened since he left, and I was reading my diary again tonight as I sonetimes do, and I happened upon an entry I'd written about this guy and my heart just danced all over again...what to do what to do.......??????????? :-\

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Lol first off the fling (it's not really something that I would recommend doing in the first place hun) is something you have to terrminnate, second if you have feelings for this man then pursue them "It's better to have loved, and been loved, than to have never loved at all" as it's my favorite quote go for it hun I can't stand romance my own heart is a pandora's box to the end...no I know it's the bank in the Harry Potter movies :)

• Dancing Rivers
    2 years ago

You really think so? :-) also,I adore that quote, though at times I question it's validity because I wonder if it's not better to not love and not know the feeling if loss, than to have loved and be plagued by that pain of loss/rejection... :-\

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

I can personally vouch it's better to HAVE loved and been loved hun MY heart is still icy cold since I can't love another as I loved both my loves to the day they died and then some yes I am in pain most of the time at nights but I am happy to have loved her and I'm happy that I was loved by them also yes I really do mean go for it.

• Dancing Rivers
    2 years ago

Thanks hun :-) <3

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Single...but by my own making

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Taken for a day :) lol

• NoHopeLeft
    2 years ago

4years of hell in a relationship. Been single for 10months and Ive been speaking to a woman for 3/4months and we had out first date tonight... I think it went well as she wants to see me again. X

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Good luck and have fun!

• Beauty In The Breaking
    2 years ago

He says engaged, I say taken for the last 7 years :P Completely filled with mixed feelings as to if I want to remain taken or not though and haven't figured out which is the right choice yet. People lie who say that relationships make more sense as we age haha

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

^
    Ain't that the truth! I'm happy for you hun :) also SINGLE :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    2 years ago

It is indeed! Thinking more and more that I'll be joining you in that single status by the time the year is done. That's going to be a fun chat :P But thank you, it's been a good 7 years for the most part

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Lol nah if you love each other you will find a common ground lol :) never fret :)

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    2 years ago

Taken o.O

• Mihir Deshmukh
    2 years ago

Taken for I have fallen for someone and single for that someone changes every three months