Name Meaning

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What does you real name mean?

Or...

You can tell us also what your screen name means to you.

• Melpomene
    9 years ago

In Greek my name means Honey bee.

I have a love of mythology, my screen name is taken from one of the nine muses of Greek mythology. Melpomene was the muse of tragedy and singing, seems like a little bit of a depressing choice but I picked it because my name is Melissa and everyone calls me Mel for short.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Joker Queen is well it just means what it means lol I smile and make jokes almost 24/7 I love making people laugh even at my own expense but I do fake some of the laughs and the smiles because no one is perfect also I did have another screen name

Moria Bella Bair

Moria- to me means memory and it's a great way to make me remember the love that I had and lost and it's something that I'll never forget
    Bella is beautiful in Spanish and that's what my ex-love was to me a beautiful woman inside and out
    Bair-is the last name of one of my exs and he was also one of my bffs but since I um kinda dumped him um we haven't talked for almost a year but in my own twisted way I loved him and that's why I called quits

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

My real name means supplanter. Ha!

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

My first name, Hannah, means grace; favour.
    My middle name, Lizette, means "God is my oath" and is a diminutive form of Elizabeth.

Or at least that's what Google tells me, lol.

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Love reading through these.

Mary- Hebrew, meaning "bitter"
    Anne- Hebrew, meaning "full of grace".

Legally, my name's Mary but ever since I was little I've combined my first and middle name and go by that. I don't know if the meanings are a bit contradictory though?

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Purvi means the direction east.. In Hindi

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

The Gone Forever Fairy- basically what it says since I'm leaving and the fairy part since I was The Fairy Marry Poppins since I love to help

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Mihir means the sun , bringing world the brightness

• Dark Secrets
    9 years ago

Zahra (pronunced with a glottel stop end a) - It means light, as in a bright white light

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Mine are so boring :-(

Hazel obviously means the hazelnut bush or the colour Hazel.

My middle name which I use as my surname, Phillips, means son of Phillip :-(

My actual legal surname dube, apparently means a type of drug like marijuana but I think that might just be the slang meaning

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Dube would be cool last name to have, people would be like where's my dube man

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Hazel my legal first name means *looks peeved for a sec) "blind to ones own beauty" my last name Idk and my middle name lemme look it up and it's Father rejoiced, or father's joy. Gives joy according to Google. Also according to the net my last name means this "a topographic name for someone who lived in a thickly wooded area"<- which I did when growing up and it was beautiful!

• ShadowsEmber
    9 years ago

Shadows Ember is basically a nickname. My friend, Shadow, gave me my name of Ember, so I am technically his Ember.

• Veeda
    8 years ago

My name is Davida. I believe it means beloved.
    My screen name is Veeda because that is my nickname.

• Mr. Darcy
    8 years ago

My name is Michael - One who is God like! lol

• Mello193
    8 years ago

My old screen name was Mello193 because at the time I identified the most as a character. 193 was the page of a book I was reading at the time. I changed it to Dirge Venustas 193 because Dirge means mournful song or poem. I guess I kinda started writing darker poems and developing that style. Venustas is Latin for beauty. Again something I tried to incorporate into my poems. Red-Riley Bonner is a character from a story I wrote about a freed slave who was killed for being the worlds best guitar player. And currently it is Addie's Daddy because I have a gorgeous one and a half year old daughter who is such an awesome kid and such a cutie that I kinda wanted to be cheesey and express that love. My real name is unavailable.