Fav love film

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What's your favourite romantic film? Can be sad happy or funny, as long as it's about love!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Hmmm I know it's overly overused in girl's minds but....

A Walk To Remember

^ that movie I saw the book first :) it's an actual book that I really enjoyed and actually had most of the details in the movie :)

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Any movie based off of Nicholas Sparks novels is worthy of this list.

P.S. I Love You is what popped into my head when I read this so I will say that is my top pick.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Howls moving castle. (Even though it's an anime)

• Skyler
    9 years ago

Tristan and Isolde

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

The Vow!

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Imagine me and you!

• Dark Secrets
    9 years ago

The lake house for english movies

but indian movies to me are the most romantic. To me the whole indian culture is romantic... Divdas is one of the best indian love movies.

• Hallucinostic
    9 years ago

40's, 50's, 60's black and white(well, most of 'em) classic films, Casablanca, Gone With The Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, etc-those-kinda-stuff-etc.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^Gone with the wind is alot better in book form just saying I <3<3<3 the book the movie not so much

• Hallucinostic
    9 years ago

Well, regardless of the difference, I still think it's one of the top book to movie adaptations.

• Britt
    9 years ago

I love, love, love Breakfast At Tiffanys!!

I agree with anything Nicholas Sparks should be on this list, lol.

• Hallucinostic
    9 years ago

^ Wow, you "love, love, love" Breakfast At Tiffanys? It's understandable, 'cause it's an awesome, awesome, awesome film, hehe. :)

• LittleMsPink
    9 years ago

A walk to remember </3

• ahnaf
    9 years ago

Mr.nobody (give it a try if you havent watched yet.different)
    Ruby Sparks
    Definately maybe

• The Poet Behind The Poems
    9 years ago

Note book

• Elias Gebron
    9 years ago

The Twilight Saga has all my heart

• Eldah Viljoen
    9 years ago

Thats aslo my favorite. even the books potray the love in the most amazing way

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

PS I love you, he's just not that into you (I love Gigi and Alex!!!! :-P) Avatar, imagine me and you (it portrayed bisexual love in such an adorable way you just had to b4 like yay!!!!), the vow, because I said so, and enchanted!!!(love that song, I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, and a prince I'm hoping comes with this...) So pretty!!! Also,I adore beauty and the beast, and the princess and the frog (new version with the whole jazzy vibe) oh oh oh and I can't leave thus out.......TIM BURTON'S THE CORPSE BRIDE (listen up, all you skeletons of cheer, or at least those of you who still got an ear, I'm gonna tell you a story, make a skeleton cry, about our own judiciously lovely corpse bride, die die we all pass away, but don't wear a frown cause it's really ok, you might try and hide and you might try and pray, but we all end up the remains of the day.our girl was a beauty, known for miles around when a real handsome stranger, came to town, he was plenty good looking, but down on his cash, and our poor little beauty, she fell hard and fast, bit when her daddy said no, she just couldn't cope, so our lovers came up with a plan to elope...and then..one foggy night at a quarter to three, she was ready to go, but where was he...? And then...what was that, out in the shadows..and then...? Was it her man? And then...? Suddenly there was darkness and when she awoke she was dead as dust...die die we all pass away, but don't wear a frown cause it's really ok...) Sorry couldn't help it, such an awesome song

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

I thoroughly agree with Hallucinostic! Although I must say that my very favorite is An Affair To Remember, my go-to romantic movie of choice :) Gone With The Wind, Funnyface, Pride and Prejudice and Memoirs of a Geisha are all closely behind it in my favorites though

• GB
    9 years ago

Sweet November
    Twilight
    The assassination
    Pay back
    The bridges of Madison country
    French Kiss
    The run away bride.
    The note book.

• BlueJay
    9 years ago