Famous People

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What famous person/people really annoy you?

And what famous person/people, really inspire you?

• The Jew
    9 years ago

I am pretty much annoyed with everybody from Hollywood!
    I cant give a @$$% about the kardashians or the rest of them., they have nothing to give to humanity, useless garbage aimed to brainwash the mainstream audience...

Inspiring me... ~smiles~ Well my first choice would be
    Steve Jobs! Also Elon R. Musk comes to mind..

• Colm
    9 years ago

Annoy me, the list is too long.

Inspire me... Muhammad Ali has always been a sort of hero of mine. Even though he is far from perfect, he is a rarity in that he could back up his big mouth with his talent and toughness inside the ring and his conviction outside it. He would be the first person to come to mind.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Almost every reality show there is like I do not care what those snobs are doing I really don't except for Marriage Boot Camp where they show you that you can save your marriage now what and who inspire me...Emily Dickinson for she didn't publish her wonderful poetry she lived in secret all her life even though she was brilliant more so than men in her time if she did publish some of her great work it was always under a man's name for women were thought little more than cattle which is sad because women have been strong for so long even though men in different time periods have tried to keep women down Emily Dickinson inspires me even when I have writer's block

• Britt
    9 years ago

Famous people who annoy me -- any child star turned crazy teenager/young adult, or athletes who have such a huge opportunity to be an amazing role model (they are, anyway!) and throw it down the toilet. Kids look up to these people unfortunately, and they are showing kids that you can make terrible choices and get a slap on the hand, still making millions. It's not okay.

Famous person who inspires me...I would say someone like Rick Warren, Joyce Meyers, Dr. Laura (I know).. any of those people. No one in Hollywood for the most part, blech.

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Usually Zac Efron annoys me just because. He just makes me upset when i look at him because he was very very stupid. And any celebrity that has not lived correctly or treated their children wrong.

Demi Lavato inspires me because she has been through a lot but there are others that inspire me more. Like Carrie Underwood - i love what she stands for.