Passion

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What are you extremely passionate about, really strong feelings for something, good or bad?

It can be for or against something, but in a very passionate way....

Go!

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

I really lost all my passion because of depression but what I used to be was animals.

• Jad
    9 years ago

I'm really passionate about animals, which is why I am currently majoring in Biology in college and from there I hope to go to Veterinarian school. :]

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

I have a passion trying to being happy I really have a passion for helping people that's the good passion I have a passion to destroy anyone that pushes my buttons friend or foe beware like I'm not afraid of deleting numbers from my phone I have a passion full of hate if rubbed wrong >.<

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

For my piano playing. I've played for 12 years and i do not play for my mom or my dad or anyone else. I play for me and my piano teacher who passed away from cancer several years ago. Once she passed i considered quitting but knew i could never do that. It's like i can never quit, i have to keep playing to keep my piano teachers memory alive.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

I guess for my writing. I don't feel so much anymore but I'm trying to get back into it.

• Dark Secrets
    9 years ago

Human psychology... I love reading on it and listening to or watching shows about or with a psychological factor.

• Britt
    9 years ago

I am passionate about my faith. I do my best to serve God every moment of the day, and maintain my relationship with Him.

Seniors. I work with seniors and I love them dearly. They have so much wisdom right down to the core of their being, and they are just the most wonderful people. Even the cranky ones. ;)

• Kakera
    9 years ago

I'm very passionate about maintaining my apathy.

And irony. Irony is pretty cool too.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

I'm passionate about my martial arts, like..very passionate. Not just the competing but teaching it and training and seeing improves in myself and my classmates. And I'm passionate about Autism Awareness as well. I've spent my life fighting for people to treat my brother with Autism equally and now I fight for everyone.

• Natasha
    9 years ago

My passion is all about writing whether trying to improve it or simply enjoy my daily journal writing.., and creating memories aka taking pictures..

It feels good to take back out some old album and just look at my masterpiece.. =D

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Marching band

• GB
    9 years ago

I'm passionate about my family, friends, work and career.
    My passion awakes me everyday to try to do my best.

• La Reina De Corazones
    9 years ago

My passion is my daughters, to keep them in the right path, to help them through the dark days, to be there for my friends, to be who I truly am, to loose weight, to love my parents till they die or I die, to protect the ones that I can since I don't want to lose yet another person to suicide!

• John Doe
    9 years ago

My passion is to see myself a big man someday not known to people of this generation but a person who won't be forgotten for the next hundred years ,to write something that would make me immortal!