Goals

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What is your goal for the future? Near or far?
    Or, just for today even.

What goals do you have right now?

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

To not be sick mentally or physically. But for the future. I am not sure....

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

To go to college and successfully graduate, then open my own flower shop and teach piano part time. But a secret once i don't usually share is that i want to be a famous poet. I want to have my work published in books. And for today? My goal is to get rid of this cough i've got, haha.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Short term?
    Get a new job, pay the bills,&support family

Long term
    Go to college get my bachelor's and get the job I've always wanted

• Kakera
    9 years ago

My goal right now is to find a reason to have a goal in the first place.

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Very motivating thread! Love your energy, Hannah and that sounds like an awesome goal. Feel better too, the cough does not sound like fun.

And Kakera, hope you find that reason. I think at some point we're all looking for reasons or our purpose? Why we do what we do?

Just want to focus on short term otherwise it can be overwhelming about the unknown. Or that I basically know the next few years but what if I don't meet those expectations, etc. So far now, doing my best at work and not wasting the day. Helping others, cleaning, practicing music, etc.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Today's goal is:To survive

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

To get through everything and hopefully find a house and money for a security deposit.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

Short term: To survive each day and keep becoming a better person than I was yesterday and to try to keep my life juggled in a balanced way. Get a job so I can help support my family.

Long term: Get my blackbelt then pass my test to become a karate teacher so I can open my own school and share my passion with another generation and to end up happy in a healthy, long term relationship

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Short term(s): Finish my Job Corps in one piece like finish it all :O , loose weight, and be happy every day :)
    Long term(s): Get a job, get married or have a child :)

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Short term :To pass my high school and join a good law school.
    Long Term :To buy a villa or a yacht in southern France where I could live and write in harmony. Also I wish I get famous some day

• Dark Secrets
    9 years ago

Being better at managing a classroom (behavior wise)

• BlueJay
    9 years ago

To make it through this drama

• alka mendiratta
    9 years ago

My goal is to take action towards WORLD PEACE

With every step Soka Gakkai International is moving forward towards World Peace.
    Fortunate to be a member of SGI.

Would like to share:

As Daisaku Ikeda has written,an understanding of the interconnectedness of all life can lead to a more peaceful world:

"We're all human beings who,through some mystic bond,were born to share the same limited life span on this planet,a small green oasis in the vast universe.Why do we quarrel and victimize one another?If we could all keep the image of the vast heavens in mind,I believe that it would go a long way toward resolving conflicts and disputes.If our eyes are fixed on eternity,we come to realize that the conflicts of our little egos are really sad and unimportant."

• La Reina De Corazones
    9 years ago

Get after my bf for not sending me a message for Christmas that a-hole.

• NoHopeLeft
    9 years ago

To survive and not lose the strength to fight for access to my. That's my only goal.

• GB
    9 years ago

To survive not to lose my mind, too much choices at one time!

• La Reina De Corazones
    9 years ago

To get better I hate being sick!

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

My goals...
    To continue to gain weight up to a healthy number to keep beating my eating disorder
    Earn my GED
    Get a decent paying job
    Pass my upcoming test so I'm one step closer to earning my blackbelt and my own school
    and Train hard enough that I do well at the International Championship Tournament this summer :)

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

^Ha, Mark, nice one!

And good luck Beauty, those are some amazing goals and sounds like you're talented and you have a lot of determination.

My goal now? To clean. Anything. My room probably first. It is in desperate need of organization.

• Mello193
    9 years ago

My goal is to build a good future for my daughter

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Short term...

Get 97%in my board exams and get into one of the best universities...
    Oh.... Working really hard...