Confessions #100

• Larry Chamberlin
    9 years ago

I confess, I let the last thread go way over 100 posts.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Larry I confess I laughed at that lol sorry

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I still love commenting

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Confession: I am ready to catch up on sleep.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm in anxiety hell

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^James I feel ya

Confession: After LTFR wins 2nd place I'm taking a nice relaxing break from writing AGAIN

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I cannot stop crying

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm likely to lose another person to Death and the sad thing is I can't feel anything...

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I changed my pic

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm on new meds

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Hope those help ya James :)

Confession:I still don't know myself

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm getting worse

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: He's a band nerd and I'm a band nerd and so we obviously are perfect for each other and he is nothing like my ex that I always look for in other people so now I have to convince this new boy to love me

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: I lied I just want a nice date. I can't have commitment because senior year is going to be way to busy and my ex still haunts me and I've been in love with my best friend for 6 years and I just can't deal with boys

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: writing feelings is better than metaphor

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^ true James

Confession I want to date again if only I knew how to be less cynical...

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I hope to write more soon

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession:I love joking around with my bff

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: starting over is not bad

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession:Idk what to do

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession:I changed my username and I want to start over

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confessions: I'm not hurting anymore
    I want to date again
    I think I'm making progress in losing weight
    I want to date the bff I dumped a yr ago if he'll have me or just have him as a friend again

• Natasha
    9 years ago

Confession: I feel better without having people around me.

• Kayla
    9 years ago

Confession: Things are starting to go well for me! I'm getting my braces on the 27th this month. I've been waiting to get braces since I was 18... I'm now 22!

Confession #1: I'm so proud that this thread has now reached 100! I've been here commenting since the 1st Confession thread was made. Wow.<3

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: I thought I was ready for senior year but I know it's going to go way too fast and I'm afraid of the real world

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: And afraid of losing him

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm excited that my fiancee has a new job opportunity that makes great money but bummed at the fact that he will have to go to Georgia for six weeks for training. We haven't been apart for longer than 3-4 days the whole time we've been together, almost 8 years!

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm scared and anxious

• Kayla
    9 years ago

Confession: My ex from when I was 18 STILL tells me he wants me back. We've been broken up for 3 years now.

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Confession: Narcissistic qualities are a huge turn off for me. There is a difference between being confident and being completely self-centered. I won't help you feed your ego #sorrynotsorry

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: It's time for us to start over and I'm nervous

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    9 years ago

Confession: I miss my old friends here & Wish they were still around...

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm getting better and it scares me

• adriaan
    9 years ago

Confession: I have a date tomorrow.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Confession: I can't wait to move into our own place.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Good for you James :)

Confession: I got in to Job Corps :) whooooooooooo!!!!

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm soooooo excited for my matric farewell dance tomorrow night, first time ever my parents are allowing me out later than ten :-P

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Nice hun! :)

Confession: I'm getting better at commenting and my goal is to have a beautiful silver commenting award :)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I got sick and having a headache sucks

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Confession:I broke down in tears today after going to look at a new house in a complex because every house there looks the same, there's a garden that's so small you can't even plant a decent shrub and I'd have to get rid of the two dogs I love the most because the rest of the stupid family hates them and prefers the other three dogs, and I'll miss my garden and the complex is full of old Afrikaans people who I think will be racist and cause problems for me and I'm just not ready to leave the home we've built to from a shit hole over twelve years and my baby dog is buried in the garden here and I know it's morbid but I don't want to leave this place I don't want to live in a box surrounded by old people who won't appreciate my random singing,I don't want ti live in a place where I won't be able to walk downstairs and see my friends!!! :'( :'( I'm possibly being melodramatic but this is my home now,I can't leave it for a pace where I'll be bumping into my family every two seconds,I can't see myself spending the next three or so(probably longer as I'll probably not find someone worth marrying in three years time) years living in a place that feels like the waiting room to Heaven and Hell where old people go before they die!!!!I hate that my parents don't give a shit about my feelings towards that shit hole :'(