Um help please?

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Alright I want to a fall in love again (a year and 2 months ago my exgf killed herself shattering my heart and my faith that I will ever fall in love again) I have trusting issues and people seem to take advantage of my good nature...but HOW do I fall in love and how do I learn how to trust again? Can any body help me? Any and all advice would help

• Britt
    9 years ago

You keep being you and living your day to day, ordinary life. If you seek people looking for love, it usually ends in disaster. The best love I have found is when I wasn't looking for it. Learn to be at peace with yourself, comfortable with yourself, and happy with yourself. Those qualities, among your others, will radiate and draw people to you. Confident (not cocky) people are pleasant to be around.

Keep your guard down but your heart guarded. If that makes sense.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

It does thank you Britt :) Godbless :)

• LittleMsPink
    9 years ago

I also have trusting issues... it just hurts so much when you trust someone not knowing theyll just stab you at the back...
    I dont know much about love but one things for sure... if you want to fall inlove again then dont rush...it comes when you least expect it to.. dont look for love.. it'll find you and before anything else.. learn to let go and accept the truth no matter how much it hurts.. you can never fall in love completely unless you havent moved on from your first..
    I hope it helps...

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Thanks sweetie it really does help all the advise :) also sadly I don't have anyone at the moment but I'll live and be happy I have to center myself I'm going to go to a new adventure :)