Insecure

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Ok, so here's the story, I'm kind of in this fwb relationship with this guy, and well, as a friend, he's great, the benefits are amazing, but there's just no emotion,I guess it's called fwb for a reason, but still,a girl needs a little emotional input now and again.one moment he says he misses me, then he says he misses the benefits.then he says he misses my company, but we rarely speak about anything other than the benefits and in persosay more than"hi,n we don't say more than"hi, what's up, bye"when others are around.am I expecting too much from an fwb? Is it normal for an fwb to treat you like this?

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Alright since I've had fwb (not proud of it but I have had some) mine have had some emotions...from THEM not for ME I guess it depends on the person hun :) don't be worried everyone has different emotions but that sounds just like sex and NO relationship outside of sex so I guess I would be wanting SOME emotion to it but that's just me :) good luck :)

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Thanks fairy marry Poppins.the strange thing though, is that as friends we get along well enough online, but in person we don't speak, and when we're"missioning", we talk and joke and stuff between kisses.it's so frustrating!!! :-(

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

IF you can get well ONLINE then you two shouldn't have a problem in real life lol :) trust me I had an ex we got great online but like you not so much offline I guess I talked too much and he didn't talk to much so we didn't work out but that's the past :) if you want the benefits then o well nothing to stop you from it but if you want love then you shouldn't have a fwb but that's me

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Yeah I guess that's true, it's just hard though cause like we didn't know each other very well before we became fwb, but err have the same social circle so I don't want to end it all and then we don't speak and it's awkward for everyone else, and also, well, damn..he's amazing at what he does when he does it, he's the first to have made me og multiple times, well actually, the first at all.and as I say when we're playing the benefit game we talk a lot and joke and stuff...do you think it could just be me?I mean,I won't lie it's a little awkward sitting in church next to him listening to the pastor telling us that benefits before marriage is sinful etc, especially when he's moving his hand closer and closer to my leg...it's crazy.like,a subconscious part of me just can't break down thewhole"sexual thoughts before marriage is evil and sinful, and sex before marriage sends you to hell thingtype thing

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Lol I wouldn't know since I don't go to church but I am a virgin lol and I am waiting for the right moment my mom didn't marry the baby daddy for my older step-brother she wanted a kid and she did it so all for whoever they want to do their own :)

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Ah so you're half siblings?I had a sister like that, my mom never got with her dad, only long enough to have my little baby angel.yeah, unfortunately I lost mine under circumstances beyond my control at a very young age, and with my method of getting over traumatic things (taking something negative and replacing it with a positive that's directly opposite) let's say I began to like what I once hated and feared, far too much to be normal.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Not blood siblings and I've lost too many friends who were like my kids and it tore me apart too hun I know what you mean

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Yeah, it does tear you apart, it destroys you forever, you can deny it and pretend, bit no matter how amazing things get it always rests on your shoulder as a bitter reminder of what is what was and what could have been.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

O I don't try to forget I still cry and it's been a year and some months it has haunted me it ripped my heart apart it's the worst pain POSSIBLE and it hurts your heart to cry so much but I loved my babies I didn't want to leave them it hurts badly...

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

I'm sorry that's terrible,(big hug)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

It is terrible hun but life is NOT fair but I know they are angels I just want to hate them because they left me behind I can help people but they were my heart it just hurts but I'll live and *hugs back*

• Dancing Rivers
    9 years ago

Yeah I know it hurts a lot, my little sister was my heart and soul and I abandoned her when I was five and she died shortly afterwards and at the time I didn't understand death but ever since I've come to understand death I've been burdened by the guilt and the what ifs, what if I'd stayed with her, what if I'd died in her place what if her father had never met my mother what if my mother had never met my father what if what if what if, all around in a circle of ifs.the worst is not knowing who my father is and if he even knows I exist, but worse than that is the thought that he might know about me but just doesn't give a shit about me, maybe he was some rich white guy or some coloured guy looking for a fun night on the town and he saw my frail naive mother with not a penny to her name and took advantage of her, what if he was someone evil and I've got his traits? But anyway...no use crying over unspilt milk