Why is there no anger choice?

• WanderingShade
    9 years ago

I was writing a poem about anger from a past relationship, but when I went to post there was no choice for anything about anger... I had to put in in one I don't feel fits the poem at all since there is no real mention of an actual relationship and I didn't want to shove into misc. poems because that feels even further off. I'm just wondering if i'm the only one that thought of this or not?

• Colm
    9 years ago

Hi

Unfortunately the categories have been set for as long as I can remember and we would need Janis to change the coding to add to or change them (Janis is the never-present site owner). Even if he could add more sections, I guess that there are so many things that people write about that there could be hundreds of categories and some poems wouldn't fit any of them.

Personally, I usually put my poems into misc as I find it tough to pigeon-hole them into one category, section or genre. I see your anger (pardon the pun) but misc is probably the best place for a poem that doesn't 'fit in' anywhere else.

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Is Janis never around?
    How long has he been never around?

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    9 years ago

Sorry for posting in an older thread but topics move slow in this department. I'd rather a where's Janis question be answered then not for new people.

Janis is the site admin who likes to disappear for a long time. It happens

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Does he ever like to pat us a surprise visit doesn't anyone know him personally?? Maybe the oldest of the members!?

• Larry Chamberlin
    9 years ago

Janis makes an appearance rarely and unannounced

There's no pattern, no connection to emergencies ( even though he must personally contact the server personnel when the site goes down).

No one knows him personally, although he is not hidden.