A minor annouyance - another silly small update from me!

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    9 years ago

Haha Slowly your heads are spinning.
    Im never satisfied. Theres always something more and here we go with my latest plague.

When you click on recent poems it shows all the poems, yes, but all on different pages (i understand this is helpful for people who cant load large amounts of stuff onto a single page). I want a side option to put it all on one page!
    Like a side option after you click show poems.

This makes going to past poems of a user much easier.

I know this can be avoided by favorited poems BUT sometimes i like to explore poems from years ago and if your on a profile with 2000 poems... Good luck. Have fun spending 30 min just clicking back.

Small Complaints :P

Just let me know when to shut up.

I know im being nit picky - Just a lot of small quality of life things i want to change lmao. I guess its a curse

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

^ Lol, it's a helpful curse though!

This was mentioned previously, don't know when, but I agree that it would be useful. Or an arrow or dash to go to the left or right, the most recent, or more older poem.

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    9 years ago

Another thing is a hidden option..

One for online status
    One for Poems.

Online status would obviously change you from being online to offline to other users.
    For poems it would either A.) Hide it from the news feed only
    or B.) Hide it from everyone.
    This could be beneficial for someone for many reasons.
    Other people could hide this.

We could also do a "seen" notifications thing, where if you see whats on your news feed and you click the link when you go back its something else, the most relevent thing you have not seen... Would need cookies and again thats a pretty difficult update to do.. So i figured id keep it in a post that way im not just spaming yall

^ PS I realize that would take anothe site upheaval xD lmao.

• Britt
    9 years ago

The ideas are fantastic, however you know the typical schpeal. Janis. :(

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    9 years ago

Ohh i know. X3 ive been around. I still miss chat and would volunteer for chat mod all day every day

And its driving me to want to make my own poetry site modeled after this one but with other things xD like 2 or 3 people who are active with powers Lmao. Ohh well