Posting Glitches

• konpreah
    9 years ago

Don't know if it can be remedied, but here's my experience with posting glitches. In one poem, "Tomorrow", the word "dogs" came out in red and double underlined as a link. That certainly wasn't intended on my part and it detracts from the poem's effectiveness.
    I posted another one in which every line begins with a lower case letter, but a capital was forced on the first letter of the first word on the first line. In the same poem I had an accent mark over an "-ed" suffix with the purpose of adding to the word "winged" and extra syllable. However, in posting it, the accent appeared as a short series of unintelligible symbols.

• Britt
    9 years ago

Hi there!

I checked the poem out and we do not have the red underline once the poem is actually posted - I believe that has more to do with your web browser.

Our site also does not force a capitalized letter, so maybe if you wrote in a Word doc first it automatically changed that. We can't post special accent marks, unfortunately, those will always show up as the crazy symbols. :)