Need help on what to do

• Brittany Klein
    9 years ago

Hey everyone. My birthday is in a couple weeks. I have decided I am getting my first tattoo as a gift to myself. I think I have a design picked out. It is going on my lower back.

But I started thinking, and came to the realization that I would love to put one of my poems incorporated in there.
    A few verses from one of my better poems. But my problem is I am not sure which poem to put on there

If ya'll could help me out and see what piece of poetry I should do. What ones do you like? Comment on here or comment on the poem I should do and what phrase,(or full poem).

Thank You in advance!

P.S. I will comment on 4 of your poems (per-person) if you can help me out with suggestions!
    *~BrittBratt~*

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Very neat about the tattoo. I like looking at different designs and have seen pretty inspiring quotes that people have done before. Good luck with deciding!

These verses stood out to me from your poem, "Conversation with God"

"I am putting you through tests
    Because you are the strongest one of all
    You are the leader
    That has to learn to fall."

"Prove to the world you are great
    And show them your redemption."

• Brittany Klein
    9 years ago

Thank You for the suggestion! I do love that poem. I have been wanting a tattoo that means alot to me. That is why I have decided to do something with one of my poems.

Thank You again!

*~BrittBratt~*