12 Signs Of Crazy!!! (You Know Your Crazy If)

• Robert Gardiner
    9 years ago

12 SIGNS OF CRAZY!!!
    (You Know Your Crazy If)

- Note these are non-clinical sings of crazy, but rather, a common sense guide to what crazy is. -

If You're Involved In A Relationship With Someone & They Decide To End It & Your Response Is To Incessantly Call, Stalk & Shadow Them, Everywhere, You Might Be Crazy.

If You Travel 900 Miles Non-Stop, Wearing A Diaper, To Kill You Romantic Rival (Lets Say, For A Fellow Astronaut), Because You're Obsessed With Him & No One Else But You, Will Have Him, By God, You Might Be Crazy.

If You Key Someone's Car, Smash Out Their Windows, & Slash All Their Tires, Because They Don't Love You, But They Really Love That Car, You Might Be Crazy.

If You're Having A Full On Back & Fourth Conversation - With One Or More Persons, & You're The Only Person In The Room, You Might Be Crazy.

If You're Writing, Have Written, Or Plan To Write A Manifesto, You Might Be Crazy.

If You're Involved In A Relationship With Someone & You Attend A Party Or Work Function Together & They Get Up & Dance With A Mutual Friend Or Co-Worker & Even Though You Know There's Nothing Between Them & Nothing Is Going On, You Still Feel The Need To Run Up & Dance With/Behind Them, Nonetheless, Also, Marking Your Territory, You Might Be Crazy.

If You've Built This Whole Relationship, In Your Head, With Someone You Don't Personally Know & Haven't Even Ventured To Talk To, You Might Be Crazy.

If Someone Keeps Sending You The Clear Message That They Don't Want /Love You, But You, Somehow, Keep Getting A Message That They Do, You Might Be Crazy.

If You Kidnap, Imprison & Hold Against Their Will Three Separate Young Girls (Or How Ever Many - Doesn't Really Matter) Have Sex With/Rape, & Impregnate Them, Then Actually Think Your In An Intimate, Loving, & Committed Relationship With Them, You Might Be Crazy.

If You Murder Your Mormon Ex-Boyfriend, In His Home (Shower) Stabbing Him 29 Times, Slitting His Throat From Ear To Ear, And Shooting Him In The Head, All After Having Sex And Taking Naked Photos Of Each Other, For No Other Reason But You Didn't Meet His Standards For Someone To Be In A Committed, Serious Relationship With And Possibly Marry & Thusly, He Decided To Pursue Dating Another Woman (And Well, If You Can't Have Him Nobody Will), You Might Be Crazy.

If You & Your Friend Invite Another Friend Over, For A Sleepover (Girls Night) With The Explicit Intention Of Taking Her Out Into The Woods To Stab And Kill Her (Stabbing Her 19 Times With 5 Inch Blade) Inspired By And To Impress A Fictional Internet Character, All In An Attempt To Prove Him Real And Then, After Doing So Walk Off To His Imaginary Mansion/Castle - Like It Actually Exist, You Might Be Crazy.

And If You Go On A Killing Spree, Because You Can't Get Any - Killing The Girls, Who Won't Sleep With You & The Guys With Whom They Would/Might, You Might Be Crazy.

BONUS SING OF CRAZY; (You Know Your Crazy If):

If You Keep Chasing After A Guy - Who Shows You No Interest (Basically, Just Throwing It At Him), When He Already Has A Girl, A Kid - That He's Not Much Able To Take Care Of & Doesn't At All, Really, Have His Shit/Life Together (Not Much Of A Future To Speak Of), Can Be Somewhat Of An Asshole & Treat A Woman Like She's Dirt/Nothing - When It Suits His Whim/Fancy & Has The Tendency To Be More Than A Little Bit Of A Dog/Player. His Woman Is Unhappy With Him - Because He Offers Her Next To Nothing & Brings Next To Nothing To The Table/Relationship, Yet, You Still Want Him & Are Chasing. Finally, He Breaksdown & Takes/Excepts Your Free Favors & Has Sex With You. You End Up Having A Kid & You Think You've Got Some Kind Of Prize (That It's A Good Situation), You Might Be Crazy.

Note: This Is Not My Manifesto. I May Be Crazy, But I'm Not, That Crazy.

Any Comments...

• La Reina De Corazones
    9 years ago

Awe, I wanted to know if I was crazy *pouts*

Confession: It's morbid humor, and I applaud!

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

This is absolutely hilarious!

• Just Sierra
    9 years ago

You know you're crazy when you try to trust fall random people when you walk on the street
    -.-

• Robert Gardiner
    9 years ago

^^ Funny.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Well this proves it then.Crazy like hell(but for a good reason though).

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

You know you're crazy when you say you love that person to death and then you kill them.

• Robert Gardiner
    9 years ago

^^ Good One.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

I am crazy. No doubt but emotions make me that way