When friendship hurts...

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    8 years ago

Hi everyone, friends are the most precious beings in the whole world (according to me). But why these precious friends leave our hands while they were the ones who promised to be there forever?!
    I have a friend. She was my best friend. We always used to talk, text, have fun and we always used to stay together in school. But after that new girl came to our class, she started ignoring me. When i say 'hi' or 'hello', she just pass by me like as if i am a stranger. Now she always spent time with that new girl. She doesn't even reply to my messages. It hurts. I always cry remembering those wonderful moments we spent together. I know that deep inside she is a good girl. I want my BFF back... Can anyone help?? I will be very grateful...

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

It hurts because you don't have your best friend that's alright, it happens it's humanity's thing, I really hate saying it, but the best friend you have or had isn't going to be your best friend forever I can vouch for that. I've had countless best friends but none of them are my best friends now.

• gumshuda
    8 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I agree with Mori Chan...you sikhs learn abattoir the fact...that every one comes in you're life only to visit not to stay....so accept this that everyone will leave one day...it's all temporary... everything...
    And learn that...

If some one did not want the privilege to stay in your life, don't give then the privilege to stay in your heart either. :)
    Learn to forget and move on

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    8 years ago

I think you all are right. Thanks.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

For me friendship is more important than family, (maybe it's because I don't have a close relationship with my mom and dad) but it can hurt when you are in love with your best friend, I was many years ago

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    8 years ago

I can understand that.

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    8 years ago

For me too friendship is important than family.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

I'm the opposite I love my family WAAYYY more than my friends.

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    8 years ago

Different people have different likes and dislikes.
    Anyways, I am trying to forget that friend of mine and I think those advices are working. Thanks!