What kills you inside? {Part 2}

• bequi
    8 years ago

When he says nothing is going on between him and his ex gf, that its done between then but i read their chatlogs at facebook. it hursts, its killing me inside

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

When I go and think about when I wanted children, then realize now that it's not in my future since I can't imagine it anymore.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Selling my gaming stuff

• GB
    8 years ago

Disappointment month after month :(

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

^
    Oh sweetie my heart breaks for you!

The fact that I wanted a daughter and the thought of having one was ripped out of my hands.

• Alex
    8 years ago

When i wake up and have blanks from the night before, alcohol induced obviously

• Melpomene
    8 years ago

The inability to help the people I love the most in the ways I wish to do so.

• bequi
    8 years ago

Work pressure
    life pressure

im so depress

• NoHopeLeft
    8 years ago

LIFE!

• Kevin
    8 years ago

@bequi I'm not trying to be rude, but why are you reading your partners facebook chats without his consent? He may be lying to you but you are betraying his privacy.

• BeautifulSoul
    8 years ago

Feeling like I cannot love my partner enough

• Mello193
    8 years ago

The fact that my emotions are weaknesses. They control my actions. Emotions take away a fully rational brain. Emotions are irrational.

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    8 years ago

Responsibilities!!!
    ooof!!!!!
    it just sucks.I hate being pressurised to do a stuff....freedom is something which I now lack in school after being given some responsibilities...and the worst part is if by chance you happen to fail in it you are just considered a big zero....

• Shruti
    8 years ago

^ hey, don't forget that this responsibility is given to only those who are capable. And you are.
    The need to have a true best friend makes me mad. The urge to find that person anyhow; the urge to go out of my way to find the person who would feel the same that I feel for her...
    What a stupid thought...
    I have enough been taked advantage of. I need an actual friend.

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    8 years ago

Remember one day you told me that every person has a true soulmate in his or her life(of course in the friendship way)..so don't worry you will definitely find one
    bhagwan k ghar mein der he andher nahi:):) lol:);)

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    8 years ago

Remember one day you told me that every person has a true soulmate in his or her life(of course in the friendship way)..so don't worry you will definitely find one
    bhagwan k ghar mein der he andher nahi:):) lol:);)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Cramps, I swear they will be the death of me.

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

The day my husband (at the time fiancé due to be married that November) was rushed to hospital with a heart attack and had to have five stents. For what seemed like hours I didn't know if he was going to make it or not. I felt like I was dying inside.

The same day another man similar age same hospital room had a heart attack and died he was due to also be married that November I died again inside when I learnt about the lady who had just lost her love

• Em
    8 years ago

Having to paint on a smile some days