Who is A..?

• Alex
    8 years ago

Please tell me at least one person on here watches that lame tv show that got me hooked lol.. (Pretty little liars lol)

anyways...has anyone got any A theories?

Would be cool to know if anyone else out there day dreams about who A is.. Haha.

• Colm
    8 years ago

Britt, get in here! haha

• Britt
    8 years ago

OMG HAHAHAHAHA.

We find out Tuesday!!!!!

I'm on the Wren is A train at this moment with Melissa being black veil.. I really wanted Aria and Ezra to be end game but that's clearly not going to happen.

It's pretty ridiculous the amount of time and energy I put into PLL. Melpomene gets a zillion messages a day with new reddit pages, theories, comments.. lol. Have you gone on the pll sub on Reddit?

• Britt
    8 years ago

ALEX. You disappeared! Finale guess on A? WE FIND OUT TODAY!

• Alex
    8 years ago

Oh no! i dissapeared im sorry :/

OMG ....

I know who A is :D :D :D

have you seen it yet ??

hahahahhahahahahhahah
    *Waits for january*

• Britt
    8 years ago

I'm never watching this stupid show again. Worst finale/reveal I've ever seen!

• Alex
    8 years ago

Hahahha.. Yeah it was pretty sh^t lol..
    I'll probably still watch it though haha.

What other tv shows do you like? Have you seen Wentworth ?

• Britt
    8 years ago

I haven't! I'm currently binge-watching Gossip Girl, though the flippin' PLL Reddit page spoiled who that is, lol. Otherwise just Big Brother and a new reality show called Alone. Summertime tv isn't great lol

• Alex
    8 years ago

Lol did you look up theories online a lot?? I did! so I heard about a transgender theory lol so I wasn't really surprised... guess I sorta ruined it for myself haha, but I just wanted to know lol!

I don't have a tv so I just stream shows online but sometimes I get to a point where I cant be bothered watching anything haha..or I cant be bothered trying to search for a good show thats worth watching lol, but when I do find a good show, I can definitely sit there and watch a few seasons in a weekend lol

I like wentworth.. have you heard of it? its an aussie tv series, about a women's prison lol

• Britt
    8 years ago

I've dedicated more time than I will ever admit to anyone looking up theories, rewatching etc. Oi.

I think yes, I have heard of it!

• H. Elizabeth
    8 years ago

Oh my gosh, this discussion board is for me. PLL FOR LIFE

• Britt
    8 years ago

HANNAH GURL.

• Z
    8 years ago

Its sad that this show is disrespecting the trans community. smh

• Z
    8 years ago

Http://planettransgender.com/pretty-little-liars-continues-to-offend-trans-community/

• Britt
    8 years ago

And they say that the people who are anti-this-A are transphobics (is that how you spell it? It sounds off lol).