Video Games!

• Poet on the Piano
    8 years ago

While I wouldn't call myself a gamer (my older brother is), I love any type of video game. My brother and I actually just beat Halo in under a week and are moving onto Halo 2. I also like Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty, and a bunch of classic Nintendo games.

What about you?

• Kevin
    8 years ago

I'm not much of a gamer these days, trying to level up in real life. However I have spent a rather questionable amount of time on the fallout games, final fantast, Elder scrolls and Bioshock/borderlands.

Games are really fun and can teach you things about yourself. For example I'm really good at stealing things. :)

• Poet on the Piano
    8 years ago

^ Nice, and very true. There is a point where you have to snap back to reality though.

Can't say I'm great at stealing things, but my brother says I'm a good sniper, and I told him, I'm learning from the best. Don't know how I feel about that ha

• bequi
    8 years ago

I used to play Call of Duty

now me and bf is a huge coc player

• Mello193
    8 years ago

Jak and Daxter, gears of war.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Well considering my name I am a huge gamer.

Right now I am working on collecting gameboy advance games and I am a huge Nintendo fan. I like pokemon, Mario, final fantasy, rpg games, dislike shooting games, but I am an old school gamer, gameboy, super Nintendo, n64.

• Larry Chamberlin
    8 years ago

About 20 years ago my son, Michael, and I beat the Simpson game. He played Bart & I played Homer.
    Loved throwing him at the bad guys.

Used to play Galaga for hours.

Now it's pretty much online Backgammon, Spider Solitaire & Sudoku.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

I have been playing donkey kong a lot

• Mr. Darcy
    8 years ago

Back in the '80's I played for hours and hours on an arcade game called Jungle King
    ^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlKi0Is0nGQ

• BeautifulSoul
    8 years ago

I have been playing baseball a lot

• Melpomene
    8 years ago

Growing up with three boys I couldn't help but get into the video games. I have a PS4, currently playing Resident Evil revelations (co-op) with Justin. We've finished a couple of the other resident evil games. Online though, battlefield is my game. I prefer it to COD, the maps are too small. Haven't played Halo, I've owned playstation all my life. Not sure I could pick up an Xbox controller haha.

I love sega and atari the most though. I have a Wii that a friend of mine modded so I could have all the old sega megadrive games: Bubsy, Sonic, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Alex the Kidd. If I'm ever having a rough time these are the games I turn to.

• Poet on the Piano
    8 years ago

^ Nice, Mel! My brother's Atari and Sega are one of his biggest treasures. He holds them to the highest esteem!

• Kevin
    8 years ago

Fallout 4 comes out in a weeks time. I've already said goodbye to my girlfriend in advance and am currently building up positive karma with her for the inevitable debit of the week I'll not leave the house. :)

War....war never changes.

• BeautifulSoul
    8 years ago

I am also an old school gamer and I have been playing persona 4 a lot. I love the persona series, it is on PlayStation 1 and 2. I have always been a Nintendo and PlayStation fan guy lol. I love rpgs as well. Can't wait to get breath of fire 2 for my gameboy advance Sp!

• Maple Tree
    8 years ago

I love scrabble.... And I enjoy playing Wow and DDO with my husband

• BeautifulSoul
    8 years ago

I could never get into mmorpgs

I love persona and I am dying to play it agai again

• NoHopeLeft
    8 years ago

Love MGS and FIFA

• Impulse
    8 years ago

I'm 26 and games have been my life probable since the first Mario XD... Mario 64, Mario Kart, and Golden Eye got ALOT of playtime in my household between my two brothers and father included, and Mortal Kombat will always have a place in my heart...
    At 13 I played Runescape for 5 years before converting to WoW (can't WAIT for the movie btw)... but in truth my heart goes out to FPS's... Red Faction, Half-Life, Doom, Crysis, F.E.A.R.. the list goes on.... on PS3/4 I've played BO1-BO3 (and everything in between)..... Uncharted 2 was bad ass... The Last of Us, and Dying Light all good titles as well... just depends on the type of gamer you are however =p.... As of the 10th of November however Fallout 4 has taken up.... most of my life =D

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

I once played SimCity for 24 hours straight but it was a bank holiday. Used to be good at racing games which surprised the guys. Mind you I used to surprise the guys at work about how fast I could zip in and out of real traffic in my little Fiat Punto lol Now no computer games I don't have the concentration.

• Em
    7 years ago

I don't play anymore but I used to love playing all things Mario and resident evil was one of my faces too, I was good at fighting the baddies' haha