Batman

• Mello193
    8 years ago

Let's talk about the batman!?

• Meena Krish
    8 years ago

I find the latest Batman movies so violent! It did not use to be that way before...now as they start to re-make it, it is getting violent and gory-the make ups! I don't like to watch the movie but the cartoons are alright.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

^ I am a huge new batman fan and admittedly I have no watched the old ones much, but that will change soon

• Larry Chamberlin
    8 years ago

The Dark Knight series actually reflects the comic series more or less accurately. Leaves out Azreal, burned the Wayne mansion unnecessarily.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

I forgot they were doing batman vs superman lol. Awesome!

• Mello193
    8 years ago

I like batman vs superman. I think people need to give Ben a real chance to show his batman. Wipe his slate clean and come into the viewing with an open mind like they did for Heath ledger...there not giving ben the same respect to ben.
    Mark Hammil was the most polular incarnation of the joker and the masses seemed to love the shift to ledgers take. Now why couldn't the same thing happen for Ben. Will it be closer to a dark night or golden age Adam west era? People perceive only one incarnation of the batman when he has had several reworking a before....

• BeautifulSoul
    8 years ago

That is a good point. I think people who are true fans of batman will watch the movie(s) anyway

• NoHopeLeft
    8 years ago

I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEADPOOL FILM

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

I used to watch them but then they seemed to get very samey so haven't watched the last couple. However the new one does look tempting.

• Em
    7 years ago

I loved batman as a girl lol

Deadpool and batman vs superman were really great.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Batman made my childhood joyful. Love both animated as well as movies.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

I also like how Batman beats all dangerous tricks of Joker.