2 for 1

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Read my poem called "The grandmother's story" and I'll comment and vote on any poems you want but it has to be two poems only. Thank you have a nice day.

• Michael D Nalley
    8 years ago

Dear Joker Queen I am sure once upon a time you were a princess much like the one that inspired the poem I wrote a little over fourteen years ago

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/life/poems.php?id=128454

Also if you get time I would love a comment from a poetess on my latest posted poem

Two Hands
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/misc/poems.php?id=1247264

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Lol Michael you're a charmer I guess I was once like that maiden you're right, but I didn't wait for him to find God's grace I'm afraid I left him because he broke my heart one time too many and I realized no amount of God's love could get into a man so full of serpents that formed his heart.

Anybody else want a comment/vote?

• donna
    8 years ago

Nice work.

I'd like for you to comment on my poem

What Ifs And Maybes.

And any other if a title catches your eye, please and thanks.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Thank you hon! I loved the poem about Christmas it made me happy.

Anybody else?

• donna
    8 years ago

Thank you for your comments. I will definitely look back over the poem you critiqued and see where the words/syllables etc need changing.
    It was a poem written from the heart just after she took her life, it was not written with time and care but I am normally careful to get it just right. At that time.. and since.. I have not checked to see if it is poetically correct.
    Thanks again x

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

No problem, I understand my own poems are like that when I am wounded like you were I am fortunate that I was younger when that happened or I would've lost my mind in grief.

• Gasttlee
    8 years ago

I read and commented on it a few hours ago. Beautiful stuff. If you wouldn't mind looking at and commenting on "My Love" and "Word."

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Done thank you.