Feelings(jealousy,anger,happiness,rsadness etc)

• nancy
    8 years ago

I would appreciate all who participate

• Poet on the Piano
    8 years ago

Will this be a contest?

• nancy
    8 years ago

Umm not exactly,its just a friendly chat altogether

• Shruti
    8 years ago

Eh...I guess you know what I'm going to say here.
    JEALOUSY JEALOUSY JEALOUSY..... thats me...sadly. Though never envious, but jealousy drives me mad. Does anyone know how to get rid of this???
    Hey Trisha, you can turn this into a contest...

• Britt
    8 years ago

I read this AMAZING book by Andy Stanley, called Enemies of the Heart. It talks about ALL of our issues, humanity as a whole, have 4 root causes -

Anger
    Jealousy
    Greed
    Guilt

- and how to battle them. Here is the podcast of the sermons (Andy is a pastor, but he speaks to Christian and non-Christians)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/enemies-heart-leaders-podcast/id456276023?mt=2

It's really, really amazing. Totally changed my life.

• nancy
    8 years ago

Shruti, how can i change it into a contest.suggest me sumthing

• Shruti
    8 years ago

Thanks Britt. I'll try that book. :)

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    8 years ago

Let me creep in:)
    Hey Trisha, didnt give anything to match with me???? what do I write????
    €~

• Shruti
    8 years ago

^ pride & ego goes well with you Sush :p. Trisha wrote etc there.

• nancy
    8 years ago

Try uot sharodi's suggestion sush.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

I'm guilty of having a short fuse I'm sorry, I don't mean to but I do and it sucks.

• nancy
    8 years ago

Its same here.

• Red Yoshi
    8 years ago

I am learning to forgive. There used to be so much anger within me that i was blinded.

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

Jealousy must be a state of mind because I have never experienced jealousy. To me it is a negative emotion that's destroys your soul.

I believe that people are good until proven otherwise. That if someone is going to betray you or treat you badly then they are not worthy of your time and you don't have to put up with bad behaviour.

It all depends on what is making you feel jealous. If it is their behaviour ie they are a flirt or have not been trustworthy in the past then you will always find it difficult to trust them and jealousy would be natural but do you want to feel like that when it makes you feel bad. On the other hand if the jealousy arises from past experiences in relationships then you have to put that aside and decide to treat this person with trust because a relationship without trust cannot survive.

• Red Yoshi
    7 years ago

I am finally at the point where i have pretty much turned the new chapter in my life. Still walking in baby steps but getting better

• Em
    7 years ago

I have a short fuse and suffer alot with depression. I am quite guilty because I let things get the better of me and my school days were full of people bullying me and the names kind of stuck which has escalated and made me this angry, sad person.

• Milly Hayward
    7 years ago

I'm just exhausted all the time. A good day is when I am just tired. Right now I am feeling frustrated because yet another day when I haven't been able to do any of the things that I wanted to. I don't get angry or jealous which is good, generally happy, sometimes sad, mainly frustrated about not being able to do things

• nancy
    7 years ago

I really have a short fuse,dats wat takes ne away from my frnds.

• nancy
    7 years ago

I really have a short fuse,dats wat takes ne away from my frnds.

• Em
    7 years ago

I have suffered depression since I was 14 due to bullying and being told by them that I should commit suicide. Words stay in your mind forever so I'm kind of a sad person I'd probably have a blue aura around me haha

• Shruti
    7 years ago

^my too blue aura! :D.
    ^^and I can clearly see that Trisha.
    Umm...I don't get angry too easily, but when I do, it's a bit destructive...:p I feel like breaking down the whole house...I end up screaming at people, and later I feel very guilty. I actually end up crying when I am too angry or frustrated.

• nancy
    7 years ago

I m srry for my rude behavior dat day.actually my mood was bad and i was angry at rucha sooo i hope you can understand,

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    7 years ago

Frustration and exhaustion.........that's what I feel on and off.

• nancy
    7 years ago

I can see it very well.

• Sushmita Mitra Chetri
    7 years ago

Oh I forgot to mention the reason.....
    Its because of STD.....Lol:);)
    I hope you know what does it stand for..:);)

• Em
    7 years ago

Right now I feel so angry.. Angry with myself for letting people hurt me and angry with my Dad for not taking the olive branch I keep reaching out to him with.

• Red Yoshi
    7 years ago

I feel tired, waking up at 3 AM sux and its another very busy day