The love of your life

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

How did you meet the love of your life? Was it romantic or funny?

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

Sat in a bar with my friends. A fight broke out, the guys fighting landed on our table. I jumped up and fell backwards into a man's arms and as he caught me I heard him say to his friend. Get all the girls out to safety.

• GB
    8 years ago

I consider my husband the love of my life, it's so funny that we have been close neighbours for more than fifteen years, despite the fact we met for the fisrt time few years after leaving his family house lol

• Britt
    8 years ago

We met at a bar on the night I was supposed to be married lol.

• Em
    7 years ago

I'm still searching...

• Milly Hayward
    7 years ago

Wow Brit that's so romantic its the sort of thing you see in a movie xx

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    7 years ago

Britt how did it exactly happen? I am curious lol

• Britt
    7 years ago

I left my fiance 2 months before the wedding. My friends took me out to the bar the night I was supposed to get married, and this guy comes up to me, says hello, and shook my hand. Asked me what my name was. TOTALLY INTRIGUED. Normally it's a cheesy line or asking to buy a drink. We had awesome conversation and he took me out to dinner the next night, where we sat for 5 hours talking lol. Turns out he and his ex wife had just separated, going for a divorce, and he was out with his buddies that night. He said he saw me and couldn't not come say hi. That was almost 8 years ago, and this June we'll celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! Knowing him as well as I do now, that was totally out of character for him lol

• Red Yoshi
    7 years ago

Facebook, through a mutual friends group. Haha

• Em
    7 years ago

Britt that's so sweet

• Em
    7 years ago

Red Yoshi my sister met her husband like that. They clicked straight away

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Not yet, but I might look forward for any Korean doll in the future.

• Golden AnGel Rhapsodist
    7 years ago

We met at the church. I was sitting behind the pastor because I was a choir member and he was sitting in front facing us (the pastor and choir members) He was then staring and smiling at me .. he never listens to what the pastors saying......I was uncomfortable ..after the service I confronted him, " why are you staring at me?" coz I like you. I don't like him before.. he courted me and I always say No to him.. After a year I finally say yes.. even though he was not perfect, love covers all the imperfection...

• Em
    7 years ago

Aww how sweet.

7 years ago

Hahahaha yes EM he is sooooo sweet

• Em
    7 years ago

Glad you're happy Gel, everyone deserves that :)

7 years ago

Yes Em I am hoping the good egg will find you soonest :)

7 years ago

Yes Em I am hoping the good egg will find you soonest :)

• Em
    7 years ago

Thanks kindly Gel.

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    7 years ago

My story is kind of interesting. I met my boyfriend at the place I work and I didn't expect us to end up getting together and falling in love. The full story had a crazy ride that is for sure.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    7 years ago

Ssooo...how I met my soon to be husband (7 months and counting!) is both awkward and funny haha The first thing I say every time someone asks is "he was my teacher", the reactions never get old! We both do competitive martial arts and I met him at a tournament a few months after I started training...I avoided him at all costs cause he made me nervous for some reason I couldn't figure out, he was a bit wild and intimidating to me and wwaayyy out of reach for me anyways (being that he's way my senior in rank and quite a bit older) so I spent 2 years avoiding him at all costs at tournaments, events and our training school. My instructor had a major health issue so running the school fell on my shoulders and I didn't have the rank to do it so I asked for help. My instructors teacher sent...my fiance, of course, the man I avoided at all costs, even if I had to walk away right in the middle of a conversation cause he came up haha I spent 2 months annoyed by having to spend every single day in close contact with this man till I finally realized that why he made me so uncomfortable was because I had a huge crush on him and found him attractive haha Fast forward a few more months and he asked me to go check out some restaurants with him so he could take the teenage boys of the school out for a male bonding night (since I knew the boys better), I said sure not thinking anything about it...4AM after a great night, I get home and agree to go "check more restaurants out with him" the following weekend. I'm incredibly slow on the uptake, I know lol The following weekend, again at 4AM on the way to take me home he asks me out on our first official date haha It wasn't till a few months into our relationship that I found out he knew he made me uncomfortable all those years and did it on purpose because he liked me the whole time and was just waiting, getting to know me a bit more by watching me, for the chance to ask me out haha We've been together ever since :) Of course him showing up in a suit matching the one in my favorite song's music video for our date helped too lol 15 months later he proposed, on bent knee, with candles and rose petals the night I flew home from an emotionally rough month of family issues and of course I said "YES" :)