Past

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

What would you people like to see or explore if you get a change to go back in the past?

For me - I would like to go back to the ancient Egyptians phase, because I want to see how earlier people built those great humongous pyramids and also the great Sphinx of Giza. Still scientists are clueless about this, they don't have accurate answer.

• Britt
    7 years ago

I'd like to go witness Mary/Martha/Jesus during the time Lazarus was resurrected from his death. Or be able to witness anything about Jacob in the Old Testament. I feel so strong connected to him and his story. Or Abraham and Sarah during their infertility, and see how they truly doubted and struggled and battled about it. Or when Peter walked on water to Jesus during the storm. Or the loaves and fishes.

Okay basically anything Bible time. lol

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Hello! Britt

Great selection by you. You seem very much close with the Lord Jesus which is quite good. If I just take the Bible then I would like to watch the horrific flood during Noah's time.

• Everlasting
    7 years ago

If I had a chance to go back to the past, I would like to go meet God when he created himself. Except that people say He doesn't have "time" or that He has no need of Time, or tht He doesn't use time as a measurement. I mean, humans created the measurement of Time, so in my point of view, it would be pointless for me to go back to the past because I would be going everywhere yet nowhere...

plus who exactly am I to meet God?

• Red Yoshi
    7 years ago

If i knew what i know now then i would want to do high school over.

• Britt
    7 years ago

Lol, the only time I wouldn't want to go back is during the flood! All those animals on an ark. Gross lol

• Ben Pickard
    7 years ago

Augastus - I thought the pyramids were generally accepted to be built about 4000 years ago or thereabouts? Not very accurate though, I grant you.
    As for me, not sure. Maybe back to the start: The Big Bang!

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ben-
    Oh! Sir... You hit the very Genesis. You are great.

• Golden AnGel Rhapsodist
    7 years ago

Hi,

I read Bible once in awhile. And giving me a clue that the giants help the Egyptian built the pyramid and sphinx. What do you think?

Well, I want to witness the time that Moses talked To God Almighty.
    And know what's behind the Words "I Am Who I Am" . Exodus 3:14

Gel :)

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Hi, Gel

I don't know why but I think you almost know everything what I know. You blow my mind as you mention the term giants. Yes, you could be right again with your philosophy. I think the same here, bible scholars have proved the those giants were existed in past. Even we have got the huge body bones after digging the ground. You are a mastermind. Thanks for the information.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Yes, I am very much influenced with pyramids and Sphinx of Giza. The statues are just miraculous, I like them a lot. Probably built around 5000 years before Christ. These pyramids have got great connections with many other factors.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

I want to include, many scientists say that there must have been another Sphinx, we can see only the one but not the other. The other Sphinx must have been hidden somewhere beneath the sand.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Your choice is very good to view Moses phase. That was incredible, god came to down meet human.
    I too didn't understand , I Am Who I Am

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

You won't believe it Gel, but I had done research on Brack Obama. He is not Human. Do you know about Cloning technology?

7 years ago

I have heard about that but sometimes I don't believe what I read unless there's a video or proof. yah I believe in cloning coz China did that. . before an egg , a vegetable and even machineries. They can make a replica. . but I don't think they can make human as well. . Only God Can do that. ..Search sodomn and Gomora near in the plain of Jordan . They have sphinx also but with the God Anger they all turn into ashes. .

• Darkness
    7 years ago

What do you mean Barack Obama is not human? Cloning technology is not viable on human and not be because of ethical issue

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Me too don't know for sure whether this is possible or not, but I have seen a video where Barack Obama has visited pyramids and sphinx. The reason is that I think Obama is an old Egyptian king, they bought him back with the help of cloning technology, may be some evil reason.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ya! I search for mantis shrimp, it looks a bit of scary. I also saw sodomn and Gomora , very strange.

7 years ago

What happened to sodomn and ghomora was a tragic work of God. .. but cloning human? I don't think God will permit that to happen. don't believe in every thing you read.

• Darkness
    7 years ago

Where you get idea that barack is old egyption king?

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Winter - Go and do some research you will get to know everything.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Gel - Sodom and Gomorrah became a sinful city and cause the destruction from God. Yaa! It's very hard to believe about cloning technology. But I tell you it is happening for real, and it is being used on humans too. It is not happening by with the power of spirituality, but the power of human technology. But that too connected with satanism, I believe only only in real things.

• Em
    7 years ago

Personally, even if I could go back and change something I wouldn't because then I would think what else I changed accidentally.

I must admit though I would love to see the dinosaurs if they were ever around, who knows.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ha! Ha! Nice thinking, Yes, watching dinosaurs would really be a great experience. Don't forget to watch dragons, they too had existed. Dragons had became fictions, but now a days discoveries is proving they were real. I have heard many scientists say they existed, even written in the Bible. I want to ride on a dragon.

• Sunshine
    7 years ago

I wouldn't change anything