About the legal immigration to Canada.

• GB
    7 years ago

I have been trying to collect information about this topic, if you have any trusted links or useful tips, kindly share :)

Thank you

• hiraeth
    7 years ago

Getting sponsored via family is one of the quicker ways to get in. Also coming in as a skilled worker. I should probably face this with the fact that Quebec has additional/amended ? rules regarding immigration, one of the only provinces to do so, so if you're looking towards Quebec, you need to look into their guidelines as well. If you can't get in via sponsorship or as a skilled-worker, strongly suggest trying to get in touch with an immigration lawyer in Canada to help you, since immigrating to Canada can be quite daunting from what I've heard & experienced, although the rules are starting to ease up now.

• GB
    7 years ago

I know the chance in an English province would be much higher than the Quebec.
    Unfortunately the problem is more governmental than individual. The Canadian Embassy in Tripoli officially shifted to Tunisia, but practically didn't issue any visas for the Libyans for the last couple of years (despite providing evidence of sponsorship), I know this very well because I'm in direct contact with the office of scholarships in my own city.
    The policy regarding the Libyan students has much changed to worst since 2011, something hard to understand in comparison to the US policy which still encourages issuing visas for the Libyans despite the sorrowful accident of the ambassador Stevens.
    I believe that studying is the best option to enter Canada legally, I have no idea about the assessment regarding working skills, but it's something I will search about for sure. Thanks, Mark.

• Sunshine
    7 years ago

I heard because trump is running for president, Canada is making it easier to move there.

• hiraeth
    7 years ago

Not really, they're just reworking some of the immigration/citizenship laws, just happened to coincide with the US election.