Just saw Brand New / Modest mouse in concert.

• Brookie
    7 years ago

It was awesome. What concerts have yall seen recently

Modest mouse was funny.. They acted like they were leaving then came back for an encore... That lasted 7 songs. It was like Lol >.> Everyone was confused

• ether
    7 years ago

Goddamn i'm so jealous!! two of my favourite bands, ever. who was on support?

• Em
    7 years ago

I've seen so many people live, bands and comedians.

My number one I want to watch li e though is bon Jovi!!

• ether
    7 years ago

My last live gig seeing a DJ called Magda play in Berlin 1.5 weeks ago. Would recommend seeing her if she comes your way. So good supporting female DJ's in a predominantly male dominated field!

• Brookie
    7 years ago

Support? lol. Sorry i dont go to many shows so it was like one of the first time i saw it. I meet more band members then i see play...

• ether
    7 years ago

By support I mean, who was the opening band? Usually three bands play at gigs? I could google it but I'm lazy.

If you don't go to many gigs you chose a good one to see, I'm still insanely jealous.

• Brookie
    7 years ago

It was literally just those two. MM played second but both played for hours.

MM did a like.. 7-8 song encore? they all got off stage at the time then after 15 min of people saying anoither song they came back on and just said Okay one more.

Which was really like 7-8 it was crazy

• Sunshine
    7 years ago

They love their fans, mad respect

• Em
    7 years ago

That's a long encore, usually bands only play 4 at the most