Loch Ness Monster

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Loch Ness Monster

Real or fake!
    What do you think?

Many people have claimed they had seen that monster.

• Golden AnGel Rhapsodist
    7 years ago

It's a fake, according to historian and photo analyst...

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Thanks a lot. Gel.. This post of mine was totally blank for many days. Thanks for replying. You are sweet Ate Gel.

Yes, Gel you could be absolutely right. And I want to add some extra stuffs here. 60 or 70 years back, lots of sea monsters sightings started to take place around Western Countries, because of that the English people got jealous. They said, "Why all these sea monsters sightings coming from the Western Countries, why not from our country." So for in order to get popularity around the world, I think they have created their own Monster called "Loch Ness Monster."

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Even if Lock Ness monster is fake, there are many more sea monsters are there I believe they exist or could have existed in the past.

Watch this photo of a giant squid.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=giant+squid+found&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8nKrav5DPAhWHppQKHYckA-sQ_AUIBw#tbm=isch&q=giant+squid+found+new+zeland&imgrc=xOgI5N8iYoRwqM%3A

It would be great experience watching huge sea monsters.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

What do you think about Kraken?.

7 years ago

Yes Lil Bro. .. monster in different forms. . While ice on the North are melting and tsunami taking odd sea creatures on the land many are asking where they come from...

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Well! I wasn't knowing that is happening. Ya, there are many oceanic areas that are still unexplored. Slowly slowly our technologies and scientists are covering those areas too.

Yes, I have heard that many strange creatures exist in North Pole region.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

There is also some uncanny mermaids sightings is going on around the world. But I don't believe in them a bit. They are all Fraudulent... And fake.

7 years ago

Yeah I have seen that video bout the mermaids.... its not real Bro. ..

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Is there any UFO sightings in Philippines. I guess there must have been. In USA we have lots of UFO sightings.

7 years ago

Yup there was.. In Pampanga there was a sighting documented.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Hmmm, seems like the ghost of UFO's is haunting the entire world.

7 years ago

Hahaha yes. even Israel have sightings

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Oh really! OK. But have you ever thought What is this - UFO. I mean to say this is ridiculous, We have proofs of God, and on the other hand real UFO sightings is going on. This phenomena is creating great confusion. Both can't exist in this universe. Because our Bible says God created life only on Planet earth. What the heck is this UFO.

7 years ago

The devil is so wise to steal the words of God. so don't Let the evil take away your beliefs. .

We will know what's inside of it if you gonna ride one lol. ..

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

You have just given a clear explanation Gel, Yes, the devils are trying their best to deceive people's mind. It's not just only in case of sin, but also many more other factor. According to one researcher, Satan is giving knowledge to people spiritually that there is no god and there is also no devil, and the phenomena of UFO sighting is pushing the people away from God, after seeing the UFO they believe that Yes, life on other planets also exists, it means that the bible is wrong and evolution is right4 . But the people don't understand that UFO's are the part of Satanism. Aliens are Devils. I want every member of this site should know these facts. Ha! Ha! Ha! riding on UFO would be great experience. I agree

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

You have just given a clear explanation Gel, Yes, the devils are trying their best to deceive people's mind. It's not just only in case of sin, but also many more other factor. According to one researcher, Satan is giving knowledge to people spiritually that there is no god and there is also no devil, and the phenomena of UFO sighting is pushing the people away from God, after seeing the UFO they believe that Yes, life on other planets also exists, it means that the bible is wrong and evolution is right4 . But the people don't understand that UFO's are the part of Satanism. Aliens are Devils. I want every member of this site should know these facts. Ha! Ha! Ha! riding on UFO would be great experience. I agree

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

If we are living on this planet then I think we need to understand all these things, because simply just like that is not a life.

Now there are some factors that proves that UFO are devils, Written below.

According to the book - Messengers of Deception, written by, Dr. Jacques Vallee.

"The UFO phenomena represents a manifestation of a reality that transcends our current understanding of Physics. The UFOs are physical manifestations that cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see in effect here is not Alien invention. It is a control system which acts on humans and uses humans."

Dr. Jacques vallee was Ufologist

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

"Humans are being under a control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in this strange game of deception."

7 years ago

Exactly!! you got it right. now it came from you.

ha hahaha ... anyway, when you got one (ufo) just tell me . I'll chase you with my flying broomstick.. kidding aside

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ha! Ha! Ha! oh, yaa.... Why not, You talked about broomstick. Now I think you are Mrs. Gel Potter. Ha! Ha! Ha! I will take a click while you will be flying on your broomstick. That picture will be cool. Your friends will get amazed looking that.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ha ! Ha! You know this is very funny. Our conversation has gone very wide from Loch ness Monster to UFO.... Don't know where it will go now.... Ha ha ha h.... Very strange Conversation. He he he. I think we are strange.

7 years ago

Yah strange that's the perfect word.. try to search "Nephelim skull and skeleton found in greece

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Oh, yes... While you can just get connected with Rosewell UFO crash or The lost city of Atlantis.

7 years ago

The lost city is one of my favourite

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Oh. Wow... Well it's my favorite too..... It was a great city. Actually I want to read the book of Plato because he has only written about this city. Still don't know whether it's fiction or reality. Let's research.

7 years ago

OK later when I got home. .

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Hello!

I am back,

Well I believe that the lost city Atlantis is a very fascinating subject to talk on. But first of all does lost city of Atlantis really exists or have existed in the past. This is very vital query. According to the experts it is clear that it was a very extraordinary civilisation, with a beautiful structure of buildings.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Dr. Angele Hobbs -- Professor of Philosophy, has read that book personally. I am also very excited to read that book, if I get any. In that book Plato has not only described city of Atlantis but also have given some clues of its location, he even created the Map of it. This all says, yes, the city of Atlantis is true.

• Em
    7 years ago

I believe they are just mythical, mystical creatures.
    I will believe when I see.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Hey, Em.. Thanks for joining the party. Yes, I am agree with you. It's just a hoax. But I do believe there must be other many enormous creature in the sea. In New Zealand, they found very large squid, dead body kept in Museum.

• Sunshine
    7 years ago

Fake

• Em
    7 years ago

Oh most definitely some larger creatures. Sharks and whales for instance lol just kidding :)

7 years ago

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTPz4In3NA

The Megalodon was the largest shark.. but its all gone now

7 years ago

Click the link

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoTPz4In3NA

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Ha! Ha! Well, Sharks and whales are very common, I am just looking for some bizarre huge creatures. We can ignore Lock Ness, but can't say the same for some other creatures.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Gel - Ya! It was very huge, just see its mouth, its totally scary and big. Megalodon Shark was in real, I have seen a real footage of Megalodon Shark, they found its dead body before 1950.

7 years ago

Really? maybe that's the last one species. .that's a long year ago

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Gel - No..! I am sorry it was not Megalodon, it was some different kind of shark species called Megamouth. Yes, you are right Megalodon Shark had vanished long long time ago.

• Augustus Black
    7 years ago

Gel - Hi. I have just found out something very very and very big. A Japanese scientist was doing some research in Mariana trench, he put down his camera deep under the sea. And he saw the biggest Shark ever seen by humans. It was alive, big and scary, not even fitting his whole body in the camera. It even touched the camera. I have just seen that video too. No one knows what kind of Shark was that, but they it probably would have been about 30 to 50 feet. May be even bigger than Megalodon. I am pasting the link, you can watch this. It's 100% real video. At the end of the video you can see the largest Shark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0XrQmkPm0

Duration: 10:47