PNQ Chatroom

• hiraeth
    1 year ago, updated 3 months ago

YES, THAT'S RIGHT WE'RE BRINGING BACK THE CHATROOM.

You guys can thank Jane for this! She brought it up and I worked on it. and It's unofficial though; it'll be hosted on a separate website. Everything will be logged so there will be accountability.

Rules:

1. You must use your pnq name on the chat, otherwise you will be at risk of being kicked out and/or banned.
    2. Play nice, be kind and respectful.
    Hopefully there won't be more rules added as time goes on.

The website for the pnqchat is:

http://entertainthismuse.com/chat/

It'll prompt you to enter a login name and a password. Just set the username to your display name on p&q, press the "Login as guest button" and press submit, it'll bring you in to the chat.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

• silvershoes
    1 year ago

Don't let Mark fool you. Thank him, not me! Maybe we should send the password in a mass PM though so non-members can't see it. We can resend the password once a month.

• hiraeth
    1 year ago

You're right, I'll do that. :)

• ether
    1 year ago

Radical

I remember this style of chat room from the 2000's :')

• hiraeth
    1 year ago

I wanted it to be just as ghetto as before! <3

Actually the server where the site is hosted, is using an older version of some web technology (php), and thus I'm limited with this. I'll look into migrating soon.

• Yakari Gabriel
    1 year ago

Its lit

• Em
    1 year ago

I'm So excited that its back :)

• hiraeth
    1 year ago

Had to move servers because of an unforeseen issue, the new link is:

bit.do/pnqchatroom

Original post is updated as well :)

• Poet on the Piano
    1 year ago

Yay! Thanks Mark & Jane!

• BlueJay
    1 year ago

It looks awesome, great job you guys :)

• Nicko
    1 year ago

There now for a looks see...

• Solus
    8 months ago

So when will the password be sent out?

• pmmurphy
    5 months ago

Is this still a thing? I can't seem to go to the page.

• silvershoes
    5 months ago

Mark needs to refresh the server or something computer-y.

• The Fairy Mary Poppins
    5 months ago

It's funny a member in my club inquired about a chat room and I thought for sure it was a unicorn dream because it once was up. Keep me posted when it's up I'm sure that member will jump up and down in joy

- Morí

• hiraeth
    3 months ago

Bump. I updated the chatroom, and it'll be hosted permanent, since I'm already paying for a website, figured I can just host it on there. Check the top post for details, and hope to see some of you guys there. :)

• silvershoes replied to hiraeth
    3 months ago

It looks fabulous, Mark. Let me know if there's a way to turn off the sound when you get a chance.

• hiraeth replied to silvershoes
    3 months ago

I changed it something a little less obnoxious, but I can't find any settings to disable it altogether. You can however right click on the tab and press mute if you're using chrome/firefox. :)

• silvershoes replied to hiraeth
    3 months ago

I didn't think it was obnoxious, only when listening to music on my laptop at the same time :) I use Chrome, so I think I can figure it out.

• Dark Secrets
    3 months ago

Just checked it out!
    I wasn't here when the old chatroom was here, but it's great that we have it back again!