Spiritually spooked

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

So this year has been crazy, been through hell and back and had a lot of struggles. I've spent this year learning who hazel is, the real hazeland it's been hard I feel spiritually drained and preggy hormones haven't helped much but somehow I got through it all and in a few weeks I'll have a wailing alien to tend to I'm both excited and freaked out.

• Mr. Darcy
    7 years ago

Best of luck Hazel. Once your baby comes along, your life will become so special. Being a parent will explore who you are as well. I'm happy for you. :D

• Em
    7 years ago

Right now, I believe you will feel every emotion that's possible but as Michael said I you will feel so lucky to have your child.

All the best

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

Thanks guys. Yeah I know it's the hormones added to life, it's hard but I've only got a shirt while left till I look into my baby girls eyes for the first time and that's what's keeping me going

• ddavidd
    7 years ago

Haha you call me old man but look, who is having the first baby? you!
    Now you are a mother and I am still a boy :( :(

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

Haha ah my friend you will always be my elder, it is because of you that my poetry is where it is today, you took me under your wing and showed me the ropes on the groups etc and for that I am ever grateful, even though you may cause a lot of drama and politics in the discussions, I love seeing you active and you always make me smile. Thank you <3

• ddavidd
    7 years ago

You ll be always my angel