valentines prezzies

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

oh my gosh so I've been gone so long that even p and q has changed her outfit hehe!!! but awesome news!!! at 8:20 am on valentines day after two hours of pain and screaming and sweating and crying, a whole 2.94cm kg and 5.1cm long little girl decided to jump out of my womb and say hello to the world!! she is the most amazing little creature i have ever encountered in my existence, and very intune with the spirit world, every time she feeds she stops to stare at a spot over my one shoulder so last night i asked hubby to record a video from her bed and would you believe it, we saw about 30 orbs where she always stares, some came directly from her cot to my head some came from my chest area to her cot, some looked like faeries flitting away and some like puffs of tiny clouds. it was so amazing to see what little princess has brought with her from heaven, and all the blessings we have received from the day she was conceived, we dont have to buy nappies for the rest of the year, nor do we have to buy clothes till she is about 4 years old. i've never been so in love in my life

• Shruti replied to Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

Wow! That's so amazing! I have read that babies can see angels, but never actually heard about a real incident like that.
    And having a baby on valentines day sounds like really a blessing. Sweet...! May your daughter have a beautiful life...:)

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Congratulations Hazel!
    Having raised 3 daughters I can tell you that you will have your hands full.

• Ben Pickard replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Three daughters, Larry? You have my deepest sympathy, lol. I have one and know how...wilful they can be (not to throw all women into the same basket, of course :) )

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

hehe thank you guys. yeah i was amazed at the orbs.

oh yes today she refused to sleep she was up all day till daddy came home and rocked her to sleep haaha. she already has me wrapped around her tiny fingers

• gumshuda
    7 years ago, updated 5 years ago

my. congratulations. seems like your daughter and my mother share their birthdays :p

but, it's so lovely. I'm so happy for you

• Dancing Rivers
    7 years ago

thanks purvi haha yeah i was joking with okkie ( my hubby) saying what if she comes valentines day and so she did at 8:20 am