Charisma

• Gem
    7 years ago

I was an avid member when I joined ten years ago but life just got in the way (growing up and all!) and apart from a couple of people I don't recognise anyone anymore haha. But does anyone here remember Charisma? I would really like to get back in contact with her. I am in contact with Krzysztof, Bob, Goran and a few of the older members if anyone remembers them but no one has any details for her. Can anyone help?

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Do you remember any of her poems?

• Gem replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Evaporated tears was one

• silvershoes
    7 years ago

Pretty sure we've never spoken, but I definitely, absolutely, 100% remember you, Gemma. You were the most popular PnQ poet for years. Welcome back! Charisma... sounds familiar, but I can't help ya.

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Gem, great news!

Charisma is now Baby Rainbow. She has been super active up until the past few months.

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/poets/289727

• Liz
    7 years ago

Gemma! Glad to see you're back!

• Gem replied to silvershoes
    7 years ago

Very high praise indeed! I wouldn't have gone that far! I was just very active haha. Your name is familiar too! I'll have to go read your work and remember some memories!

• Gem replied to Liz
    7 years ago

I remember your name!! So good to see you!

• Gem replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

Larry! You are a massive star!!! How on earth did you find that out?

• Larry Chamberlin replied to Gem
    7 years ago

Googled
    "Evaporated tears" poems quotes

• Hellon
    7 years ago, updated 7 years ago

I used the site's feature "find poet" and "find poem" and came up with this...

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/poets/248077

You have this member on your favourites list Gem and I clicked on the name and it took me to the same poet.

• Gem replied to Hellon
    7 years ago

Heya Hellon. Don't think I've explained myself very well haha. I can find her on here but i didn't know if anyone had other more recent contact details for her as she's not been online in so long x

• Hellon replied to Gem
    7 years ago

Sorry Gem, I'm overseas right now and haven't been able to sign in for a week. Just saw your post and I remember Charisma too. I just don't think it's the member who now goes by the name Baby Rainbow..maybe Saffie can clarify this?. Don't have any contact details for her either.....sorry :(

• Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago

You're absolutely right, Hellon. Both Charisma & Saffie have poems titled "Evaporated Tears" but only Saffie's showed up for me when I googled it.

• hiraeth replied to Larry Chamberlin
    7 years ago, updated 7 years ago

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/poems/816806 this poem shows up for me, but yeah, maybe Saffie could clarify?

• Gem
    7 years ago

I won't give up just yet! Haha. Hopefully one day she'll log on out of nostalgia and see this post!