Collab Contest Winners :)

• hiraeth
    6 years ago

I finally received enough votes to break ties.

The winners are:

*drumroll*

1st place is Em and Micheals' "Honesty isn't something I know"
    2nd place is Poetess and Hiraeth's "Untitled"
    3rd place is Larry and Brenda's The Wind Whispers Only At Three AM”

Feel free to post them so we can comment :D

• mossgirl19
    6 years ago

Congrats team Em-Mi!!! Great job guys! It was a really fun experience. Special thanks to my partner Nams.

Congrats Mark and Liz and Larry and Brenda as well!

Thanks, Mark!

• Michael
    6 years ago

Just like to a say a big thank you to hiraeth, for taking time to run this little collaboration contest :)

A big lovely thank you to all the authors which voted for Em and myself to win! All the poems were great to read and put together really well. Never easy when you have a prompt sometimes, however it really opens up the creative mind.

well done to runners up and all us are winners or taking part, really enjoyed this, and maybe another one...

Much love

Michael :))

• deeplydesturbed
    6 years ago

Well done winners!! It was hard to judge!! :)

• deeplydesturbed replied to mossgirl19
    6 years ago

Thanks to you too :) was wonderful writing with you

• Brenda
    6 years ago

Congrats Em &Michael! Conrats to all the runner ups. Thank you for all who voted for mine and Larry's. Larry, it was a pleasure to write with you. All these were really good, it was hard to vote. Hiraeth, thank you for hosting this, it really was a lot of fun.

• Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

Congratulations to Em and Michael.
    This was indeed a very hard contest to judge. On the other hand it was a delight to take part in. Thank you Mark for running this. And Brenda, thank you for being such a wonderful partner.

• BlueJay
    6 years ago

Congratulations everyone, and this was a lot of fun, thank you everyone who participated!

• Maple Tree
    6 years ago

Congratulations everyone!!!!

It was a ton of fun writing Darren, truly enjoyed this contest!

• Em
    6 years ago

Aw thanks everyone firstly for being a part of this fun contest (I think we should do it again Mark) and thank you for nominating Michael and my piece I wasn't expecting that so I'm speechless.

I loved all the pieces all unique and fabulous it was a hard contest to vote on, well done to the runners up too.

All the best,
    Em.xx