can't login

• hazel
    6 years ago

Dancing Rivers here I know it's illegal to create two accounts but I can't login to my other account as butterfly/dancing rivers

• Larry Chamberlin replied to hazel
    6 years ago

If you still have access to your email on the other account, Janis has put in a password recovery feature. Have you tried it?

• Dancing Rivers replied to Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

All sorted thank you. I did try that but it didn't pick up the email address and I had tried them both. Think it was maybe just a glitch

• ddavidd replied to Dancing Rivers
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

Still loving you Hazel
    Congratulation for your beautiful baby. ( with a tint of such a gracious envy)

• Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    6 years ago

Hey Frankie :) Thanks.

Guys I really have no idea whats going on here but I cannot log in to my old account AGAIN!!! this is driving me insane please help me I've been trying for weeks now, the name is right but now I sign in to my old account and it brings me to this one which has no info whatsoever however my most recent messages are here but not my poems or anything

• Larry Chamberlin replied to Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    6 years ago

You're likely on the account with your current email. You need to get back to that old email, use the password recovery and this time update your account to a new username and password.

• hazel replied to Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

i tried using my old email but it seems to bring up the same account on both emails. this is driving me mad is there nothing i can do maybe completely wipe this but somehwo get a new account and recollect all my work from the old one. i urgently need to do this as most of my work is on this site and i need it as reference for a few side jobs that i am doing

• Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube replied to hazel
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

New beginnings