Promotions! - by Josh Bunin

• Jen
    20 years ago

Josh, thank you so much for yur lovely comments. I had been comtemplating scrubbing my whole account and keeping my work to myself, perhaps you were sent from God to make me stay? I had been getting low ratings without comments so I figured whats the point in havin people slate my work if I can't improve on it but you have helped me remember that good things come to those who wait. It's nice to see that my clouds of life appear to have silver linings in that I can produce good work out of them so thank you so much, I promise to read your work. Feel free to email me if you want, you can email through my profile if you want, I don't like to leave my address. Thanks xx

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Josh , i agree i had a read at all his poems and i think they are great ....he's an awesome writer and definetly has talent hehe.

• Lisa Reed
    20 years ago

Awww Josh you are so ....ooops im not gonna call ya sweet lol cause i dont think ya like being called that.....but your a top fella hehe.......read anything by Josh cause he's in a league all of his own with his poetry......totally awesome poems he writes i highly recommend ..."Not Very Smart"....its an excellent poem and you'd be crazy not to read it hehe. Dont forget his other poems too though trust me you'll enjoy them.

• hayley williams
    20 years ago

you forgot me to josh but i forgive u as u mentioned me last time!

• Randy Lee
    20 years ago

I think Tara should be added to this list. :-)

• Blah Blah Black sheep
    20 years ago

He doesnt KNOW tara... :-)