racist?

• Ben Pickard
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

• silvershoes replied to Ben Pickard

I deleted the posts, Ben, not “the mods.” And it was definitely not as punishment. I asked that no one else post in the bullying thread because it had become so nasty, and then you baited me to delete your posts. Your posts were essentially, “Delete this,” and “Go ahead, keep deleting, I’ll keep posting,” and, “You’ll have to lock the thread because I’m not stopping.” I didn’t delete any meaningful content. I merely reinforced my attempt to halt the fight that was happening until I had backup. That you would take my deletion of these posts as a personal insult to you is unfair. Or as censorship? Really? You were asking me to delete them, whether you were being sarcastic or not. I didn’t delete anyone’s posts otherwise. If I could go back and let everyone see all of your baiting posts to prove it wasn’t censorship, I would in a heartbeat, but you and I know the truth. Your poem telling the moderators to go fudge themselves hasn’t been touched. I’ve told you, and now I’m announcing it to the rest of the site because this has literally been my entire day besides taking a couple of breaks to eat: The moderators will take action tomorrow regarding this fiasco when we are all available. No, that’s not a threat. It’s an update.

• Ben Pickard replied to silvershoes

#

6 years ago

How have I been decisive? By asking that we wait until all mods can decide?

Since when is calling someone racist necessary for immediate action when all of these other insults and instances of name-calling are not? It is not worse than plenty of other things that have been said publicly here in the last 12 hours.

• silvershoes
    6 years ago

When you keep deleting your posts, it’s not a conversation.

• Ben Pickard

My poem's deleted and |I am sorry to everyone for my behaviour. However, I do not appreciate being called 'racist' by someone for disagreeing with them about poetry.
    *Jane - it is worse, believe me.

6 years ago

I don’t know. I haven’t been told to go f myself before... that feels worse to me. If you know you’re not racist, then it is merely the other person’s ignorant accusation.

• Ben Pickard replied to silvershoes
    6 years ago

No where in the poem did it say 'go f yourself'. And now you are making it personal between you and I when I have tried to stop this. Very moderate. Message me to continue this debate but I'm not doing it publically anymore.
    ~the poem ended 'f the mods' - check facts.

• silvershoes

I’m a mod and I’m the one who triggered the poem. It’s personal. Where did you try to stop this? By making this thread? I’m happy to move to private messages if you prefer.

Would you like me to delete this thread? Edit: I feel the situation warrants I clarify this is not meant to be sarcastic. I will gladly delete this thread if you want it gone.