Happy birthday, Larry!

• silvershoes
    6 years ago

Larry, you are a wonderful man, friend, and moderator. I hold you in the highest regard and appreciate everything you do for us, and for me individually. I hope you have the happiest of birthdays!!!!

• Milly Hayward
    6 years ago

Happy Birthday Larry hope you have a lovely day with your family and plenty of cake best wishes Milly x

• mossgirl19
    6 years ago

Happy, happy birthday Larry!!! Wishing you a great day ahead. More and more blessings to you and your family. We are blessed to have you!

• Sunshine
    6 years ago

Happpy Birthday Godfather! I wish you a very happy and long life. You will always be a valuable friend and leader. I hold a lot of respect for you and appreciate all that I have learned from you directly and indirectly.
    My love and respect to you, stay happy!

• Thomas
    6 years ago

Happy birthday, Larry! A fantastic mod, long-time member, and overall great example of the wonderful people this site brings together!

• Mark
    6 years ago

Happy Birthday Larry and thankyou for all the effort you give to this site.

• naaz
    6 years ago

Happy birthday, sir. You are the true Godfather of this beautiful community.

• Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

Thanks, you all!
    I don't think anyone has received more from PnQ than me, it is family, school and society all in one place.
    Especially family.
    Love you!

• Kitty Cat Lady
    6 years ago

Happy birthday Larry! I hope you had a fab day :-) x
    =^.^=

• Meena Krish replied to Kitty Cat Lady
    6 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a lovely time and wishes for many
    many more to come :)

• Em (marmite)
    6 years ago