Keep Kerala In Your Prayers

• End Of Eternity
    5 years ago

Hey Friends,

You all must be aware of the devastation in Kerala by now, this is where Meena lives, she is in her house safe with her family but the coming days are going to be tough.

So many people have died & so many are still missing, numbers will multiply after confirmation.

Please do keep them all in your prayers.

• Ya----Na
    5 years ago

Miss Meena, so sorry to hear about the loss and suffering, yet I am grateful to God for keeping your family safe.

• Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

No words for loss and devastation. Keeping everyone there, and our dear Meena, in my thoughts <3

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Several of us have been following Meena's struggle for a week now, shuddering with her decision to hunker down and thankful it ended without injury. She has much to rebuild and clean!

• End Of Eternity
    5 years ago

Indeed, lot of recovery is to be made.
    Moreover, now needs to be extra careful with waterborne diseases.
    As the water is receding, so many human bodies are coming up.

Let's keep praying...

• naaz replied to End Of Eternity
    5 years ago

Let's keep praying....and hope for the good things to happen asap.

Sending Love for the people of kerala

• Meena Krish replied to naaz
    5 years ago

....thank you all...is all I can say, depressing time

• Maple Tree
    5 years ago

Hugs to you Meena

• silvershoes
    5 years ago

You’re in my thoughts, Meena. Please stay vigilant and safe.

• Em (marmite)
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Meena. I don't much watch the news or listen in all honesty I was so sad of hearing all the depressing stories etc but I am even sadder to hear this news I am very glad you and you're family are safe. I will keep you all in my thoughts. I wish there was more I could do but all I can do is be a listening ear to you if it's ever needed I know it isn't much but it's all I have to offer, take care xx