Anyone here from Ohio?

• Maher
    5 years ago

Hi all,

This is an odd thing to be asking, but is there anyone here from Akron-Ohio, or any surrounding areas and have you had any outages with Spectrum internet or AT&T since 9/11 last week? My partner lives there and she's been offline for a while after our calls kept dropping out on FB messenger. Tried calling her through regular cell also, but it goes straight to message bank, which isn't normal. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with those services, as I am pretty worried. This hasn't happened before and I'm not sure if hurricane Florence would affect Ohio.

Thanks in advance all. Any news would be very much appreciated.

• Sunshine
    5 years ago

I'm sorry to here Maher! Hope you hear good news soon, or someone here could help you out!

• Maher replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Thanks Rania, I hope so too :(

• Poet on the Piano replied to Maher
    5 years ago

Hey, Maher.

I'm sorry to hear about this. So I'm from Indiana but I looked up some reports/news and from what I can tell (please anyone correct me if I'm wrong), but Hurricane Florence didn't directly hit Northeast Ohio. Which I think Akron is a part of? I did read some Cleveland news earlier today that there may be more rain in the areas to be expected... but nothing major from what I can deduce.

Thinking of you! Hope you hear from her soon.

• Maher replied to Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

Thank you ma'am, I really appreciate the reply. All good, she's fine. There was an outage for a night and the rest involved a 4yr old and broken phone screen. Thanks again though, very kind of you :)