Happy Birthday Jane!

• Sunshine
    5 years ago

Happiest Birthday ! Wishing you a great new year in your life! Make the best out of it <3

• Mr. Darcy
    5 years ago

Happy Birthday, Jane. X

• Darren
    5 years ago

Happy Birthday Jane

• Maple Tree
    5 years ago

Happy Birthday precious Lady!!!

• Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

Hope you have a lovely day, Jane. You are an incredible human being who cares so much for others and we're all blessed to have you here on PnQ. Much love to you always!

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

A very happy birthday, Jane

• Hannah Lizette
    5 years ago

Happy Birthday!

• Brenda
    5 years ago

Happy birthday Jane! I hope your day is awesome!

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Happy birthday, Jane!!!!

• silvershoes
    5 years ago

Thank you all. I wish I wasn’t so busy these days and had more time to dedicate to this site, which means so much to me. This is a special place. Today I turned 30, which means I’ve been on PnQ for nearly half of my life. I joined around age 16.

• Meena Krish replied to silvershoes
    5 years ago

Happy birthday dear Jane :)

• Milly Hayward
    5 years ago

Happy Birthday Jane hope you have a lovely day and much happiness. Love and best wishes Milly x

• abracadabra replied to Milly Hayward
    5 years ago

Jane, I loved you from the moment I first read you. A raven-haired Amazon intent on world domination. You are loving, genuine, generous, loyal and exceptionally empathetic and fair. But you're not boring. You're adventurous and perceptive and fierce and disruptive and very witty. You've always called it like it is, and you've never let your ego stand in the way of seeing truth. You're always self-reflecting and wanting to do better. You are multi-talented, you are a goofball, and I admire you so.

You are almost all the adjectives I can think of.

30 years well worth celebrating. So glad I got to witness you for almost half of it. I hope you got silly.

Ever my Jungle Janey xx

• ddavidd
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Also, a warm happy birthday from me and I double some of those adjectives. I hope you shine through all of them as above was described.

• silvershoes
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Ohhh Abby, you have a magical way with words. I read your post slowly to savor it, pausing after each sentence, and then I cried just a little out of appreciation. It's a special feeling to be thought of highly by someone I think of so very highly. You're the Captain Abe to my Jungle Jane. Thank you for writing what you did.

Many thanks to all :) Hugs all around.