Miss you guys

• Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    5 years ago

Hey guys. Hazel aka dancing rivers aka butterfly here. Damn its been a while I miss all of you so much. I've started writing again but I haven't posted in a while, I guess I got frustrated with all the new changes hehe. How are you all? If anyone wants me to read their work feel free to pm me. I miss digging into your minds :D
    General update on me, I've started an apprenticeship as a hair and make up artist and selling vegan animal friendly hair colors, my love life is blossoming I am so blessed to have such an amazing man, we've had our bad days over the past three years but we're still going strong. Our little princess is absolutely blossoming into such a little beauty and with that also becoming a diva, her 2nd birthday is coming up on valentines day amd I can't get over how much she's grown it feels like I gave birth to her just the other day eeep!!!

Please please say howsit to me :)

• ddavidd replied to Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Miss you too sweet Hazel. Good to see you again.
    You have another poetical field unfolding in front of you now, with your personal life and your family; the one which is more determinative, more exulting, more fulfilling, and more aesthetically acclaimed.

• Sunshine replied to Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

Hi Hazel! I don't remember you but I am very glad to see that you came to be active again! Will get to know you now I guess. Thanks for sharing some info and updates about yourself! Welcome back on board XD!!