Can someone please explain???

• Hellon
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I've just looked at the nominations list and I can see that my latest poem Images was nominated by Nana but the nomination is not showing up at the foot of the poem and neither is the 'add to favourites' button... Why is this?

It's the only one on the nominations list that's not showing these.

• Sunshine replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

Hey there Hello0on! This is because it's your own poem. You can see these buttons for the rest of the poems by other writers.

For example I can see the ADD TO FAVOURITES under your poem and I can see that I nominated it, however, I cannot see these info at my end. Jamie nominated my poem so I will show you screenshots.

How I see your poem: https://ibb.co/FJgDrJ8

How I see my poem: https://ibb.co/JzrxtY7

• Hellon replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Thanks for responding Nana. I must admit though, that it doesn't make much sense to me that everyone else can see who nominated a poem at the bottom except for the author of it.

5 years ago

ya you are definitely right! I too hope this gets fixed with the other things that need fixation XD !

• Lost One replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

I can see who nominates my poems... odd.

• Larry Chamberlin replied to Lost One
    5 years ago

So can I but I did not mention it because I assumed it is because I’m a mod. Who else can or cannot see who nominated their poem?

• Everlasting
    5 years ago

Hellon, where you logged in when you looked at your poem “Images” ?

If I’m as a guest I cannot see that a poem is nominated.

however, I can only assume you were logged in as you where accessing the nomination list. So idk weird glitches

• Jamie
    5 years ago

I cannot. Only on the nominations list, but when I click on a poem that was nominated I cannot see who did. But I can see when others nominated a poem.

• Sunshine replied to Jamie
    5 years ago

Same as Jamie. I thought we were all the same lol. I can see it on the list but not on my original poem.

• Sunshine replied to Lost One
    5 years ago

Tony do you have the name of the person who nominated your poem right underneath it??

• Hellon replied to Everlasting
    5 years ago

Yes Luce I was signed in at the time.

Do all members have access to the nominations list now or is it still just senior members? I'm just concerned that if I hadn't looked on the list I'd never have known it was nominated and would not have had the chance to thank Nana....thanks Nana :) :)

5 years ago

LOL I must admit I admire your questions! And oh..no..You are most welcome, I loved the poem <3