Just curious...

• Hellon
    5 years ago

...is there one thing you always intended to buy yourself but...for what ever reason didn't and now you wonder...am I too old now...have I outgrown the notion...what would people thing if I turned up with this today?

I've always wanted a pair of Dr Martens :) I could never afford then when I REALLY wanted them and now...am I too old to pull them off?

I saw this pair in a shop today and thought OMG...well worth the wait, I have to buy them but they were out of my size so...now I have time to think and ask opinions haha LOL...

https://www.platypusshoes.com.au/1460-vonda-ii.html#93=3552

Is there something out there that you have wanted but have not gotten around to buy just yet????

• Sunshine replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

You should definitely get them. First of all, get a pair for me too and I will ship you loads of Labneh (: .. They are so cute and nice.

And this did not happen to me yet, but, if it does, I don't think I'd stop myself from doing anything if the only problem was people's opinion. They don't really matter.

as for your last question: yap a couple of things but I will manage to get them at one point!

• ddavidd replied to Hellon
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

I agree with Rania, go for it. If for noting only to deny the cliche of age. You are the youngest person in spirit, in this site so far I can say.You have the sense of curiosity and wonder no one does. And that is the main reason people get old. You are young in heart, so if for nothing , buy it for your heart.
    The second: Do not let it to turn to a deep inhalant of regret, whenever you see those shoes. The reason you come across them is that there is something implicit in those shoes that need to be dealt with. A feeling, an unexpressed emotion, sensation, whim... Buy them for no reason, even if you are sure you never are going to wear them.

• ddavidd
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

And for me Haha It would be a pare of girlfriend since I am practicing abstinence since the year 2000. Is it too late for me to? I guess so.

• Larry Chamberlin replied to Hellon
    5 years ago

Get them and don’t look back.
    I’m sure you can “pull it off” & rock the town.

For me I’ve already decided on several things: some I got some I chose not to .

Skydiving & bungeeing I did (in Australia coincidentally) although Rosaura tells me I am now grounded :)

But, that sleek red convertible corvette sting ray will never be mine. The temptation for speed would be too much & I need to be there for my kids & grandkids.

• Hellon replied to Sunshine
    5 years ago

Oh yes..lots of labneh ...you have me convinced...Mind you, labneh only...no makdous ok :)

• Hellon replied to ddavidd
    5 years ago

Dd....this has got to be one of the nicest replies I've ever had on this site so....thank you :)

• Hellon replied to Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Larry if you ever change your mind about that red corvette I bags first shotgun ride OK...:)

• Hellon
    5 years ago

Anyway...sad truth of the matter guys...the smallest size they do is a UK size 3 and I'm only a 2. :(

• ddavidd
    5 years ago

That is okay. 2 is a great number.