The Poetry of martial-art

• ddavidd
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago

As Bruce Lee says here to his pupil about the art of combat, poetry also is all about the "Emotional Content" not exhibition::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O9o4CKTGzQ&t=6s

In this clip of Enter the Dragon, The dragon really enters but only to the minds of those who seek.
    The part about the finger pointing at the moon reveals , poetically I might add, the essential part of Far east philosophy of spirit ( Kung Fu, Samurai , Zen Buddhism, Daoism...) also ancient American, European East Indian and Persian spiritual wisdom.

• ddavidd

Everybody is pointing at the moon, taking their index as the point of reference, seeing others indexes off and disentangled from the target( moon) from their point of view. Assuming just their index, their religion, their say, is the only guideline of direction that there is towards the glory. But like master Lee said: They do not see the moon any more. All they see is their finger, the extension of self. Everyone glorifies fingers (selfhood) instead of the glory.

• Larry Chamberlin

Do you think in some cases that the misdirection might be deliberate?
    That is: distract the gullible from the true meaning in order to control them by religion. (Ignore that man behind the curtain, Dorothy.)
    This, of course, would be contrasted with those truly spiritual guides.

• ddavidd replied to Larry Chamberlin

That is additional problem for the man who is already gullible enough to think is own finger is the pivotal point of the universe, his religion is, his hoods, his race. It is way easier to control such a crowd, send them to crusades, war against gentile, Communism, Moslems, inferior religions races and believes... As Adolf Hitler said in His "My Furies" fooling a nation is piece of cake, convincing two three intellectuals, impossible. ( quoting from memory)
    This is a sad story but the good thing is those who find their ways in this chaoses and disarrays are truly worthy of being enlightened. I THINK This is, the matrix, and the program that controls it, is named : “DESERVE.” It only absorbs the very very best of us.