Judging term: May - June!

• Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

While we still have two more weekends left in April (thank you to our current judges), it's time to start thinking ahead to May and June. If anyone would like to volunteer to judge the weekly contest or has any questions, please message a mod! Thanks so much, we appreciate you :)

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    5 years ago

I bet there will be many poets who will step up :) good luck finding the judges :) to all who read wonderful poetry and then have to judge it I don't envy. you but have fun!

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

As with last term, the judges who volunteer will be the only ones who will be used, whether it is 1, 2 or 5.

• Sunshine
    4 years ago

HELLO everyone! Any judges ? Who wants to save the weekly contest ? :( we have got no volunteers yet.

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

2 volunteers so far, major thanks to them! Please keep it coming, friends :)

• ddavidd replied to Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

What a stressful job MA, every other month you have to plead for volunteers. You must either love this site or poetry so much. Or it could be both the case, Haha, though never like me, could be none. I wish I could help. but my hands are tied.

• Meena Krish replied to ddavidd
    4 years ago

We need judges...please step forward. If
    we don't we just have to make do with
    2 judges and not many HM's and it might
    end up been a popularity contest; & if
    there are no judges at all the site will
    decide/just like breaking ties and it will
    become a popularity contest. If that happens
    no one can complain about it.

So please volunteer and make a difference

• Meena Krish
    4 years ago

We have 3 volunteers now, need another
    2 more judges to make the weekly contest
    a success. Please anyone out there do
    come forward or as mentioned before,
    there won't be many HM's and it will
    turn out to be a popularity contest.

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

We have 4 generous judges, just one more to go!

• ddavidd
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

Give me a reason why should we keep this up?? Look at last week, this week in particular, from 10 winners and Hms only one came forward to even thank judges and especially each the host that every other month must go through the same stress to keep this open.
    If we do not care, or we are too big for this weekly, why should the weeklies ( hosts, judges, nominator) even bother I wonder?