Imaginary Friend

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Hey if you ever made an imaginary friend, what was its name. If you would want one what would you name it? What would it do for you? And What would you two do? Mine would be calle palisar and would be my evil minion to to evil deeds for me Muhuhahaha

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

Mine would be called MonaLisaDwindle (dont ask why) and would punch the ppl i get mad at for me....hehe...

• Seronum
    19 years ago

Nano thats pretty interesting anyonelse?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

I never had one but if i did...it would be called Sparky. It would get me out of trouble, do my homework for me and be a ebtter friend than all the friends I have now :D

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

im not sure if i had one as a child, i dont remember, but i did have stuft animals were sort of like that, they had personalities and everything. and my older sister had one. it was after my family had watched the Omen and she made up Damien, sort of disturbing, but cool at the same time. if i had one, i would probably have it be someone who was like a different side of me, but they would have a different name and stuff.

• Gemmie Lou
    19 years ago

I had a boy called Gemma (guess i wasnt dat imaginative as a child) and he was a chimmney sweep wiv no shoes bt e left coz my grandma kept sittin on him lol!