Sick

• marilyn marti
    20 years ago

i tried to make myself vomit today and my stomach feels all weird-i dont know if im making a mistake but i cant take it-im not fat but im also not a thin model-i want to try again-should i??-

• cait
    20 years ago

Marilyn,
    Okay whre can I start? Lets start here:
    -If ure not fat then don't, even if u are fat...then dont either, like someone said earlier...Diet and Exercise if you really think that you are fat....I mean I'm not one to talk cause I am TO skinny and sometimes I wish that I could be normal...but I have no way of making myself bigger...
    -U are making a mistake...be true to ureself and know that no matter who you are, you are beautiful
    -Going to far as gagging ureself isnt getting you anywhere...you could go so far as to kill ureself
    -Think about it before you do that kind of thing...I have...OR had a friend that thought she was fat and did all this stupid stuff...but she is really not...she is a beautiful, talented, thin girl and I'm sure that you are the same...
    -Think about the ppl that you are hurting! Sweetie looks arent everything...and I have done some serious stuff with my body that I shouldnt have...
    -cait

**srry 4 spelling mistakes**

• JacqueLyn
    20 years ago

i am a "recovered" bulimerexic which is someone who doesnt eat for a long time but when they do they throw everything up. believe me it is no way to live. i am what the shrink calls "recoverd" but i still puke up my guts sometimes. its a self inflicted disease, once you start you can and most likely will loose controll. it isnt worth it, take it from someone who knows. kisses n hugs,

lyn

• Madison
    20 years ago

ok, yea, i could need some help to, i started skipping meals at first, and then i just kinda stoped eating, and i mean i chew gum and eat ice cuz it makes me not hungey, but i have had headaches like non stop everyday, and i'm afraid it could be from that... i just need info thats all..

please help

• heather
    20 years ago

hey i would not keep doing that its just going to get worse. If you really want to lose weight just exersise believe me it works