hiya, any comments would be good please??

• LostInLife!
    19 years ago

hiya, i want to know if anybody has felt the same way as i do know, i just want to know that it's not only me and know to puut him behind me.
    rite, this guy ben, i've known for about 7 years know, and he live couple doors down from my gramma so i get to see him pretty often, i've liked him for as long as i can remember know. we been out with each loads of times and he's always messed me around! he asked me bck out around august last year and i said yes! for about 2-3month everything was ok then all of a sudden he dumped me with no reason or nothing! i was o upsett then in december he asked me out again and promiced me that he'd wouldnt do the same as last time, like a fool i believed him and said yes. then middle of january he dumped me again. how could i be so stupid to make the same mastake twice!!!
    know he's got a new girlfriend and says that it was love at first sight, but i felt the same way for him, know he aviods me. at the end of the day i dont loose him as a friend aswell wat do i do please help!!!

sorry its so long
    jemma xxx

• karla
    19 years ago

Believe it or not u and him could never be friends because yall still have love for each other. Sometimes it dont even matter if they have other girlfriends seven years though and u think he is over u think about he is just with her thinkin that she could be what u could be and one he realize cant no other girls be u he will be back just give him time mean while u do u and find u somebody and all that love at first sight that is bs he still loves u he just dont want to believe it but we all now 7 years is a long time.email me at babygirl@rcn.com keep me updated.