Thanx for all the support guys,but i'm leaving...

• Saravana Kumar S
    20 years ago

Sometimes it hurts little bit more to find that no one understands your feelings.But what else can i expect.There is no one for me and i'm not there for anyone.Life has to go on and i'm going on.Don't know where but hopefully straight into someone's heart....who will understand me.....
    This has been a great place for me and u ppl have been great.hopefully someday when i will return i hope to find more successful love poems than heart broken poems.U ppl take care and GOODBYE.
    I'm leaving all my poems here.If my poems have touched some good hearts on this board,i will be the most happiest person on this earth.Hope u ppl find them useful....

• heather
    20 years ago

dont leave we would really miss you. I love your poems you are a very talented person. Just like goldenknight said we are always here for ya no matter what. Please stay!!!!!!! :{

• giggles
    19 years ago

you really shouldnt leave we all stick together here and this is no differetn

• heather
    19 years ago

i am gonna cry kumar stay please!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

The way I see it is, you get one chance in this lifetime. It's worth whatever you make of it, and it CAN BE good. You just have to find the innerstrength, and hold on to anything and everything good you see. I know what its like to feel like you're in a hole with no way out. I know what its like to feel like you're falling- not knowing if you'll ever land on solid ground, but you have to hold on ... Be Strong.