HELP!!!!!!

• Katie Marie
    20 years ago

Alright... In January I got a phone call from a guy whom I've had the biggest crush on and he wanted to go have sex with no strings attached, and of course me being the biggest retard of all time aggreed. Well yeah later on I found out that he has a girl friend, and doesn't like me at all.. Well now it's April and I still have alot of hate and anger towards him for doing that..What should I do, what should I say.. Should I do any thing.. I don't know I just want to for get what happend, I want that day to be erased out of my mind. And the sickest part about all of this is I think I still have feelings for him. And I know I shouldn't.. And I can't tell any of my friends at school about this because he told every one it didn't happen, which makes it worse on my part because now I look like a liar, and I hate my self for all of this.. And I know have a boy friend who cares about me and loves me. But I'm affraid to let our relationship go any where because I think it will end. I can't trust any guy after what the guy from January did.. Some one please help me.. I need any advice your willing to give..

• heather
    20 years ago

ok what i would do is be honest with your bf and tell him what happened. Then I would try to forget about what happened. sorry not much advice but thats all i could think of to do. luv Heather