Negative comments`

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi Chanel, I'm kinda like negative comments, it helps me come up with ideas to write poems, and also help me improve. thats as long as the negative comments aren't too negative. and even thought i love to see positive comments on my work. i find it doesn't come thats useful because most people just say its, awsome, great, heartfelt, and stuff like that, and even though that make me feel good, it doesn't help me improve my writing skills.

• AI
    20 years ago

As for rude comments, i'm not really polite myself. Even thought i don't intentionally try to be rude, i can sometimes say things that are uncalled for without really knowing it. I guess thats who i am. there are probably other people out there who might be just like me and really don't mean to. But if it is something that they can help. Like if they're saying something they know is wrong. that i reakon they should keep it to themselves. hope that helped. cya ;o)

• AI
    20 years ago

Hi Chanel, what you say is very true, it can have that kind of affect on people. Which is very unfortunate. but like they say not everything in life goes your way.

You don't get any negative comments do you? i thought your poems were pretty good.

But i didn't really come here to talk about that.
    What i'm really here for was to tell you that shortly after i read your topic and made the reply, i came up with an idea to write a poem based on this. And after combining it with a hate poem i wrote a while back, My farewell to poetry poem, and some of the information i collected from the replys on this topic, i came up with a rather interesting poem.

Its called, '(hate poem) to you bloody haters' probably not the kind of stuff you like reading but if you do decide to read it, just keep in mind i don't get hate/negatives comments.

• Ashley
    20 years ago

yea i kno wut u sayin it's pretty harsh when they be sayin rude sh*t bout yo poems that u took tha time and thought 2 write and they have 2 beat on it like dat...it's pretty wrong...but aye check my poems u can tell me wut u think of them if u want